This is why I love you ❤️

"Babe did you pack my lucky shirt? You know I can't go on a plane without wearing my shirt."

"Zac for the last time that shirt not lucky it's dirty! You're lucky it's not in the trash."

Walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist.

"You always talking shit you know better than to throw my shirt away."

know better? I feel like that's a bad choice of words, more like you know better than to leave it where I can find it. What makes it so lucky anyway? I don t think I've ever asked."

"It was the shirt I wore when you hit me. That was the beginning of the rest of my life. it has to be lucky it brought me you."

"Awwee babe that was cute.... corny but cute."

Zac turns her around to look in her eyes. He placed his finger under her chin.

"You know I love you right? You're my entire world and I'm so happy God brought us together. Promise you'll never forget that ok.?"

*Ok I won't but why you saying it like that? Planning on leaving me or something?"
She said jokingly

*I'm not planning on anything but us having the time of our lives on this trip! You ready? We need to leave in an hour."

"An hour? I'll see what I can do."

"Ti you don't even have to bring much I told you we'll go shopping when we get there."

"Ok ok I hear you, in that case I'm all packed."

"I love you Mrs. Taylor."

"I love you more Mr. Taylor."

They leave for the airport and while waiting to board the plane Fatima notices Zac is quiet and doesn't look too good.

"Hey babe are you ok? You look like you're about to throw up."

"Yes baby I'm fine just a little nervous that's all."

"Nervous? We fly all the time you're never nervous."

"That's true but we've never flown this long at once. I'll be ok once we take off I promise."

"You sure? Because we can cancel and rebook everything for another day."

"No we cannot rebook everything for another day! We're going on this trip I have a lot planned for you and we need this quality time together. I'm fine. So stop worrying, Ok?"

Fatima laughed "Yes sir!"

****

They arrived in Bali and a car service awaited them once they exited the airport. They drove to the private villa where they will be staying for the next week. The long driveway lead them to the most beautiful home Fatima had ever laid eyes on. It was all white with floor to ceiling windows throughout. The lights all around made it easy for Fatima to see the breathtaking view she was in awe to say the least.

"You did your big one with this baby I love it already."

"Wait until you walk inside"

Zac stood back and watch Fatima as she entered. She was greeted by staff with a bouquet of roses , a glass of her favorite wine and a letter that read:

To the woman that I have the honor of calling my wife I love you with my whole heart. You always do so much to make sure our house is a home and give your love and attention to each of us. I could never repay you for the sacrifices you make daily to keep us happy but I'll give it a try. This week is to show my appreciation for all that you do. I hope you feel as happy as you've made me feel in the last 15 years. Enjoy your vacation baby it's all about you. Your every wish is my command.