Chapter >>1 [IN EDITING]

Hi, welcome. What do you want to order?"

Ryder couldn't stop looking at the face of the girl in front of him. The skin is white and the pointed nose goes down to the tiny lips that are red like rubies.

"Sir?"

'What is the matter with this man? Is there anything stuck at my face?'

"Sir!"

The slightly loud voice made the man wake up from his reverie.

"Ouh-ha, me? I'm sorry I could be daydreaming. I want to order a hot chocolate and double expresso"

"Ok noted. Sir sit down first and we will send it" said the girl while smiling at Ryder.

A few minutes passed and a waiter approached Ryder with a tray containing hot chocolate and double expresso.

"Sorry for being late sir." Said the waiter while serving the hot chocolate and double expresso on the table.

"It's okay" he replied simply.

Ting!

Signs customers enter the cafe. The girl at the counter immediately running to hug a customer who had just entered the cafe.

'Is this girl a lesbian?' Ryder thought to himself while admiring Miciela beauty.

"Miciela!! I miss you so much!" Said the girl that just enter the cafe while hugging the girl named 'Miciela'.

"I miss you too!! You took a sit first okay? Do you want anything to drink?"

"Yes! I want a cinnamon muffin and chocolate raf"

"Noted!"

While the two people were chatting, Ryder slowly took out his mobile phone and took a picture of the Miciela who was chatting. Just finished breakfast at the cafe, Ryder got up and moved towards the counter to make the payment.

"Everything is 35.55 cents"

Ryder handed the girl a black card. After making the payment he walked out of the cafe and continued to start the car engine. Someone's number is dialed.

"Hello sir."

"Izz, I want you to look for the background of the girl I sent you a picture of. Make sure tonight you get everything about that girl."

"Yes sir"

Call ended.

Ryder sighed softly.

"This is the first time I feel like this. My mind and my body want you so much little patatina. I will make sure you will be mine soon"
_______

Brrr"

The sound that came from Miciela stomach made the girl sigh softly. The clock showed it was 1 am.

Miciela stroked her belly which was in concert inside.

"Ughh.. pity belly. It's okay, let's go to the family mart."

She only wears a set of long-sleeved pajamas and a black cardigan.

The ringing phone was immediately picked up.

"Hello sir, I have found all the background about the girl"

"Good, send it all to me now"

Call ended. In an instant all the data about the girl was sent by izz.

Ryder opened the file and looked one by one about the girl.

Name: Miciela Kyra
Age: 25 years
Siblings: Only have one brother named Ethan.

Both her parents died when she was 3 years old. She is taken care of by his brother. Ryder smiled cynically when he saw the address of the girl's house.

"I will use the gentle way first...but if the gentle way doesn't work..just know what method I will use later"

Miciela ran as fast as she could until she bumped into a man. She continued to hug the man tightly.

Ryder body stiffened when it felt like someone was hugging him.

After a few minutes she released her hug from the man. Her body trembled with fear.

"Are you okay miss?"

"Y-yes i-im ok" replied the girl with a trembling voice

Ryder only focused on looking at the girl who was bowing down. He wanted to see the girl's face because her voice was quite familiar.

Miciela raised her head to look at Ryder.

"I apologize sir for hugging you earlier..I didn't mean it"

Ryder a little surprised because the girl is the girl he wants to have. His expression turned cold again.

"Why are you running?"

"Just now a-someone followed me from behind..I was scared that's why I ran. Once again I apologize for accidentally hugging you."

"It's okay, but what are you doing outside at 1 am in the morning like this?"

"I'm hungry so I go to the family mart, after all the family mart is the closest to my house"

Ryder just nodded.

Brrr"

The girl's face was as red as a tomato as her stomach let out a loud rumble that entered Ryder's eardrums.

Ryder just kept his lips from bursting into laughter. His eyes were focused on the plastic bag that Miciela was holding.

"Are you full if you eat ramen with iced lemon tea?"

Miciela bit her lip. "Hmm, I'm not very full, but it's fine. I'm okay as long as I can sleep."

"good take it"

Ryder handed Miciela a bag of fried rice with chicken.

"No, sir, I'm fine. You must buy this because you're hungry. It's okay sir, I'm fine eating this ramen."

Ryder was silent for a moment before speaking again.

"People say it's not good to refuse sustenance"

The girl's mouth kept twitching when she heard the 6 words and 27 letters enter her eardrum.

"Do you want to take it?"

Slowly Miciela welcomed the current.

"Thank you sir. I hope you have a good day and make everything easier for you."

"Hm. Be careful if you go out late at night again because there are many men on this street who have bad intentions with women like you"

Miciela nodded.

"Alright, I'll be back first. Bye sir, good night!" Miciela said waving her hand at Ryder.

Ryder just looked at Miciela in the distance. After the shadow of the girl disappeared he smiled again but rather mysteriously.

"Your body feels so warm when you hug me patatina." He said queitly as he tilted his head and smiles.

As soon as she got home, the girl continued to heat the water to cook ramen. After a few minutes all the food was served on the table.

"Your luck, Miciela, someone gave you food. Now you have enough food to eat!"

"Huhh.., the bottom of my stomach doesn't remember any kindness! How can you embarrass me in front of that man? Huh! make me lose my dignity!"

After serving the food on the table the girl continued to devour all the food that was served.

"Emrph it's delicious!! Where did the man buy this chicken fried rice because he has some really good!!