Chapter >>4 [IN EDITING]

Omg! I miss you so much sweetpea!"

Hans said while hugging Miciela's body tightly. Miciela just returned the hug with a smile.

"I miss you too Hans"

Hans looked at every inch of Miciela's face while smiling until it showed dimples on her cheeks. He kissed Miciela's cheek and forehead.

"I heard you visited our relative's house last week.."

Hans said with a slightly serious tone. He knew their relatives didn't like Miciela. His relative's would overestimate Ethan and treat him well but not Miciela.

Miciela just gave a small smile before nodding her head.

"Yeah..I have been visiting them last week"

"I already told you not to visit them. Are they hurting you or saying something bad to yo-"

Before Ethan could ramble more Miciela cut him off.

"No. They didn't say anything bad to me or hurt me don't worry"

Ethan sighed softly as he shook his head while Miciela just smiled revealing her white and orderly teeth. He knew Miciela was lying because every time they came together to their relative's house. They will badmouth Miciela and scold her.

Although Miciela went alone to visit their relative's house, Hans knew what his relative said or did to Miciela because he had installed cctv recordings in their relative's house without their knowledge.

For him Miciela is a strong person because when she was insulted or accused many times she never replied back to them.

But Hans knew how weak Miciela was when she was alone. She also knows how to be ascetic. Miciela needs love and support from someone.

Miciela will keep secret or hide all feelings of sadness or disappointment in herself. He didn't want to tell anyone because he didn't want to be called begging for mercy from others.

"Hans can I ask you something? But you need to be honest with me and tell me the truth okay?"

Hans just nodded his head even though in his heart there were already hundreds of questions why Miciela wanted to ask something and should be answered honestly.

"Promise?" Asked Miciela.

"I'm promise sweetie"

Miciela let out a small laugh and Hans's chest was hit gently.

"Hmm...did you have any relationship with Sereia? I mean more than a friend. Remember to be honest Hans"

Saliva swallowed hard. The question Miciela was asking was not one he would have thought Miciela was asking. Eyes closed for a few seconds before looking back at Miciela.

Ethan sighed softly before speaking.

"S...she's my girlfriend...I'm sorry for not telling you and I'm sorry for hiding it from you.."

"Since when?"

"1 year ago"

Miciela sighed softly before looking Ethan straight in the eyes. She knew Hans and Sereia had more than just a friends. Due the fact that she had seen a picture of Hans in the lock screen of Sereia phone.

_____________________

Ryder when you want to get married? You are already 29 years old. I want to have a grandchild"

Complained Mrs. Rachel who is Ryder's mother.
She had advised Ryder several times to get married because she knew his only child needed someone who can accompany him when she's not around anymore.

Although she had been advised many times, his son's decision did not change. He said he was too young to get married. 'Mom. I'm too young for getting married' is the sentence that Ryder always uses to avoid his mother's questions.

"Mom. I'm too youn-" before Ryder could say his sentence his mother Rachel cut off earlier.

"That was too old reason Ryder. I don't want the same reason for you to avoid what I said okay? Please get married this month..." Plead Mr.s Rachel while making a pity face.

His eyes widened when the sentence that came out of his mother's mouth was 'get married this month' does his mother really want grandchildren?

"Mom it's impossible for me getting married this month.." Ryder sighed softly before looking straight into his mother's eyes.

Suddenly Ryder smiled wryly as he thought of someone.

"Mom I guess I will give u daughter in law soon..." he said with a cynical smile that never left his lips.

Rachel frowned when she heard Ryder say that. Did she hear wrong?

"I didn't hear wrong right?" Ask Ryder's mom to be sure. She didn't want to place high hopes on his only child.

Ryder nodded his head.

"Don't lie to me Ryder or else I will-"

"I'm not lying to you mom. Trust me. I will bring her here next week okay? I promise."

His mother's face continued to shine. Ryder's body, which was taller than him, was hugged tightly. Ryder smiled a little and returned the hug. His mother's forehead was kissed.

"Have you met Hans recently?" Rachel asked Ryder.

Ryder smiled wryly when his mother asked about his close friend Hans, Miciela's brother.

"Yeah. I have met him recently. Mom did you want to know who I will bring to meet you?"

Rachel's eyebrows rose...slowly she nodded. Ryder smiled and whispered something into his mother's ear.

"OMG! Ryder you-really! Hans have shown me her picture before this! OMG! She's gonna be my favorite daughter in-law! I'm excited"

Ryder let out a small giggle at his mother's excited and enthusiastic reaction. But..will the girl accept him?

He must win the girl heart first. Yes he needs to!