Introduction!

Hello!~ I am your author for this story!Welcome to 'Crazy

Welcome to 'Crazy...?'
This story follows our dear Kocho Y/N on her flowing journey!

This is in the universe of Tokyo Revengers. This story will not follow the actual storyline as I haven't watched it yet lol.

This is essentially a chatfic with some added events. I hope you'll enjoy the story and thanks for clicking on this one!

~Kocho Y/N is a lovely girl. She always has a smile on her face and knows what to say when someone is upset.

~She is a kind girl but she is also strong and fast.

~Y/N has a beautiful butterfly haori she wears everywhere, which earned her the name, 'Butterfly'

~Almost everyone knows about Y/N, she helps delinquents with their injuries but they've never really seen her fight.

~It's rumored she's in a gang but there's no evidence.

~Even though she always wears a smile, she is very angry. She never shows it though. There's no need to.

~Y/N had three sisters. Her two older sisters died in a gang fight. They got involved and ended up dying.

~While the third and younger sister was sent off to live somewhere else.

~Y/N was sent to an orphanage for a while before she was adopted.

~Y/N holds anger for the one who killed her sisters.

~Y/N has a butterfly pin in her hair as well. (Half of Shinobu's and half of Kanae's)

Yay the introduction is finished!~
Hope you enjoy the rest of the story!~

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats and rats make me crazy.Crazy...?No, not crazy. Angry

•~Edited~•