P R E F A C E

🦋P R E F A C E 🦋

HIS SWEETHEART ~ A TALE OF VENGEFUL LOVE

🍂 Shivaansh x Ishanvi 🍃

❄️ STANDALONE

❄️ CHARACTERS :-

About the male lead

NARCISSISM and OBSESSIVENESS are the two main traits of the male protagonist.

• His desire for perfection is exceedingly high, when something is not meeting his exact standards, his aggression knows no bounds.

About the female lead

• Her EMPATHISM would be at it's peak, failing to recognise the manipulation played by the male lead.

• A FATALISTIC with a belief that whatever happens with her is for her good.

• Weakness and vulnerability are going to be her base traits for the first half of the book.

• She will be manipulated into having a sexual relationship with the male lead.

❄️ Both my protagonists are filled with imperfections. Character development is what I plan to show through out the story. They will understand themselves individually and grow as individuals.

❄️ MATURE CONTENT, HURTFUL LANGUAGE, these are some of the main tropes of the story, rest are listed below.

❄️ SEXUAL COERCION

-------❀-------

A FEW TERMS AND THEIR MEANINGS

NARCISSISM - Selfishness, involving a sense of entitlement, a lack of empathy, and a need for admiration.

OBSESSIVENESS - Extreme compulsiveness towards something or someone.

EMPATH - A person highly attuned to the feelings and emotions of those around them. Empaths feel what another person is feeling at a deep emotional level.

FATALISTIC - Demonstrating a belief that all events are inevitable, so one's choices and actions make no difference. Fear, uncertainty, and a feeling of powerlessness contribute to a fatalistic attitude.

SEXUAL COERCION - Being manipulated or coerced into doing any sort of sexual activity. It can be verbal and emotional in the form of statements that make you feel pressure, guilt or you owe someone your body.

-------❀-------

Copyright 2023 by shadynightx_

All rights reserved ©️

No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Any infringement of copyright is punishable.

The story, all names, characters and incidents portrayed in this novel are fictitious. No identification with actual persons, living or deceased, places , buildings and products is intended or should be inferred.

This book is purely based on my imagination.

I do not own the images used in this book. Credits for the images to the rightful owners. I have used the images for reference and better imagination for my readers.