𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Kingdom Utopia

In the grand yet cozy living room of the royal palace, the entire Royal Family had gathered for their customary evening together

In the grand yet cozy living room of the royal palace, the entire Royal Family had gathered for their customary evening together. The room, with its high ceilings adorned with intricate chandeliers and walls lined with tapestries depicting the kingdom's rich history, exuded a warmth that spoke of family unity and tradition

"Son," the King called out, his voice resonating with authority yet softened by paternal warmth.

"Yes, Appa," Prince Taehyung responded with and respect.

"You should visit the Kingdom of Moonlight this time.. since your brother Jaesoon and your uncle are occupied with military preparations for the upcoming event."

Prince Taehyung's eyes brightened with excitement. "I shall depart this noon, Appa," he replied eagerly. The thought of visiting his beloved Aunt Yoona and Uncle Junghae filled him with excitement. Though his royal duties often kept him within the palace, Taehyung had always cherished his time with them.

"Already excited, I see," the King observed with a fond chuckle.

Kingdom Utopia was on the cusp of its most revered annual festival, a celebration dedicated to their deity, Mother Nature. This festival was not merely an event; it was a time of joy, reflection, and familial reunion. Every year, the King personally invited his cherished sister and his dearest friend (brother-in-law), their presence bringing an added joy to the festivities. It was a time when the bonds of family were strengthened, and memories were made.

With the King's blessing, Prince Taehyung embarked on his journey later that day, accompanied by a select group of elite warriors.

The weather seemed to favor the Prince's journey, with clouds gently veiling the sky and a cool breeze rustling through the dense forests they traversed.

The landscape was alive with the sounds of nature, a serene symphony that Taehyung found comforting.

After hours of travel, they finally reached the Kingdom of Moonlight.

Kingdom Moonlight