| Prologue |

This is Sara, A Scientist or

This is Sara, A Scientist or..Science-addic-tist. I don't know. She had a hard time in her childhood with depression,social anxiety and lack of confidence. But her friends helped her through, "luckily"

And here is Melissa, A friend of Sara who is way too excited about almost everything Sara achives! And warns her about stuff going on...In the campus.

Hi,I'm Sara and I am a teacher of this science tuition.

Yes I recognize you daily..but you still introduce yourself for some reason..Anyways,once again!! Why are you here!?!

Yeah..now I would like to know which room do I have a class in today?

Hm.. Yes, I see. What's your full name again?

Oh..it's ( Says her full name )

Hmm...Yes You have a class today at room number 503.

May I ask if it's on the 5th floor?

Yes! It is in the 5th floor

* Bell Rings *

Well you better get going or you'll be late miss!

Yap! I'll talk to ya' later!

Sara: Hurry!! hurry!!...
Phew!
I hope I got here on time... Uh.. The Class is empty?...Am I in the wrong place?
(Checks Room Num) Nope! I'm not!...well guess the students are late.

After 30 minutes of waiting, The students FINALLY arrived

Sara: Well, well, well...You all are 30 minutes late!

Jack: Nope! We were in the tuition, just weren't willing to come here!

Sara: Enough Of Your Nonsence! GO TO YOUR SEATS!

(After the class)

Well! How was your first class with those annoying kids?

I'd say! Not well at all!! Ugh..you were right when you said that these students are a wreck!!

Ohk..now what did they do?!
You see Melissa, First they were 30 Minutes late! Basically half time is gone! And the rest 30 minutes they were talking and shouting like they are in 3rd grade or
something!!

Sara..You'll get used to it! Don't worry!

Ugh..I just hope that I don't even get any sort of classes with 'em
Don't give up too early you've been working here just for 1 year! The first time you came here was when you were 22
years old..Well..at the last year of your university...

Stop right there missy!! I know it's the worst class! I've been thinking about it.

But you do know that you shouldn't give up already!..

trying not to think about it is something that will make me think about it..

Well...Do you know that there's a new teacher in the tuition..24 years old..

Nope! You do know I don't have time for these type of nonsense!

Oh C'mon... Atleast hear what I say..

Fine..Tell me whatever you want to tell me!..Or don't.. I'll be more pleased! Okay?..Just do whatever you want!

Okay! I'll tell you more!!

[HERE COMES THE GUY NAMED MARK]
Smooth and black hair, dark blue eyes, nice white coat. His hair was gently flowing through the air. Soft look, black glasses. Nobody knows why he's so much more "Intelligent" than the others.

Mark: Well..Melissa, right?

Melissa: Yap! That's my name.

Mark: Yeah. Now you said there is a teacher who's an assistant coach of the competition team and tourist. Who is that ?

Melissa: Well, it's none other than my beautiful and lovely,sweet,kind, soft hearte-

Mark : Enough...No need to hear more compliments about 'em, just tell me the "Main Info " About 'em.

Melissa: ... Yeah!..Her name is Sara!...She's 23 joined 1 year ago..And.... her room number is 306...

Mark: ....

Melissa: You need my help going there...Don't you?

*A whole 3 minutes of disappointment they finally got to Sara's room*

Melissa knocks on the door and Sara answers. With a soft look in her eyes focused on the science book, breaking the focus looking up slowly with her fingers slowly getting off her glasses. With a soft voice,

Sara: Need anything Meli?

Melissa: Yap!! ..well...you see this is Mark! Our new teacher

Sara: Oh.. The one you were talking about..?

Melissa: Yeah...why did you have to bring that up for?..any-

Sara: So you're the one I'm guiding today...?

Mark: Yes..I think so..

Sara: ...Okay...I'll be right back ... Meli, you can go now. I got this.

Melissa: Okay!..Have Fun You Two..I Guess!! Bye..Bye...