VI. lost soul

Chapter 6

«————————«»————————»

Ellie stares at Elena with a shocked expression on her face. She had heard the stories their father would tell them but she never really believed them. She thought it was made up.

She looks down at Maya to make sure she's still asleep something she was. They might all have the Gilbert name but she didn't want to have their siblings involved in this. They were too young. Way too young.

Ellie carefully moves Maya off of her and lays her down beside her. She stays a minute to make sure she doesn't wake up. When she doesn't she gently moves off the bed and pulls the covers over her.

She turns to Elena and motion for them to walk out of the room. Elena looks at her before she quietly leaves the room with Ellie right behind.

They walk into her room and both of them sits down on Elena's bed.

"Talk me through it. What happened Lena? Last thing I heard for you, you were leaving with Logan Fell" Ellie says not really knowing why she even left with Logan in the first place.

"I saw a video of Stefan on one of Logan's tapes at his work" Elena explains

"So?" Ellie asks.

"The tape was from 1953 Ellie" Elena says.

Ellie stares at her sister. It started to come together for her how Elena managed to put the pieces together.

She stays quiet for a moment trying to process the information that was just given to her. It explained a lot that's been going on since he got to town but it was still a lot to take in.

"What about Damon?" She asks.

"He's a vampire too" Elena says

Ellie looks down and sighs sadly. In some ironic way this made her feel betrayed. It wasn't like he had lied to her or anything.

She press her feelings down and looks up at her sister. "What are you going to do?" she asks after a while of silence.

"I don't know. I ran away and drove back home as fast as I could" Elena answers.

The room falls quiet again. Neither one of them says anything. They just sit there with each other.

"I'm going to sleep. I can't think about this right now" she says.