Shopping and Backseat Kiss [II] |Chapter 16

I should better stay silent :-[
I am very much shy to write romance.
And I think I should better end the villain thing soon, without creating more mess. Things should go smooth like butter...

_____{●♡●}_____

Mr. Jeon saw Jungkook coming home.

"Came so soon? Didn't do anything unholy you brat." He taunted him.

"Just let me go to my room. I am not interested in it anymore." He left.

"Hmm....I know you were with tae. At least he can Control you." He too left yo sleep.

Jimin---

*hey!
Is everything ok?
Hope you dropped the horny Tae home successfully.*

Me

Yeh.
He was so much horny. He kissed me for more than 10 minutes straight! And slept after leaving me panting heavily!

Jimin---

*LOL!*
I am calling you.

*ring ring*

"Yes Jimin."

"You even know how awkward it was!
The way he asked me to not look at you both! Demn......he is in love with you for sure. He sounded so hard."

"That is what bothers me. And the driver was very embarrassed."

"I know you too love him with the same passion!"

"No I don't......" he refused.

"Hey! Don't you dare to lie."

"I just do that for satisfaction."

"Hmm.....Tae is not a person who can satisfy you."

"Anyways......why did you call?"

"To ask how is tae. How embarrassing he will feel when he wake up. Hope he does not remember it. And he left you too horny. I thought you would have gone to find someone to sleep tonight." Jimin said.

"I have experienced the same man! I do so many horny things in drunk state and realise it when I wake up. It is better to forget things than get embarrassed by remembering them.
And.......no.....I came home. I don't know why, but I Don't feel comfortable in doing that now." Jungkook said.

"Awww you are definitely in love."

"Is this love?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm. For sure."

"I don't know how love feels like. I never experienced that."

"You will get it soon. But for now, Lets see his reaction tomorrow. It will be fun.

And it is Sunday tomorrow. You can spend some time with him."

"What? Why?"

"You are gonna marry him stupid! Go on some date."

"No......I......I can't. I am embarrassed. I will not even talk to him now. It is going too far. Or else I will not be able to handle." Jungkook finally showed up his shy version.