Difficult news

Evan

This guy is really cool , I'm glad that I met him .
I don't feel ready to go out to the hospital... if I meet people who know me I'm not ready to face their looks.
What will they say about me if they saw me here in this hospital in the psychiatric service? How would they see me?
It's true that yesterday I thought about Annie.
We were good together but not enough for his family. So Annie left and I found myself alone. I only had my mother. But now she is no longer there. This is the cause of my ill-being.
And Annie, what would she say if she saw me here?
To tell the truth, I don't know. I have no idea. I miss them .
Mom. If you were there, what would you have done?
I don't have anything now. It's over, my life is fucked up. I will stay here waiting for years while psychiatrists try to save me but it would be useless. My wounds are too deep.

Annie
- Hi Annie , how are you today ?
- I'm good , thanks . You ?
- Me too thank you Annie .
- So I have the results about your X -Rays .
- Oh . So?
- Unfortunately, you have many shocks. Your bruises are even seen on the X- Rays because they are very deep and they even touch some bones. This has formed different hematomas on your body.
- Okay .
- But that's not all. Annie, I'm really sorry to tell you this.
- What ?
- After your fall your back to protect the rest of your body as it could. He was the one who suffered the biggest shock. You have a spinal cord rupture.
- And ? Doctor is it serious ?
- Yes ,sorry . You will never be able to walk again Annie .
- Oh but why ? How is this possible, I ..I feel good and in a few months I will live normally .
- No Annie . Your injuries are serious, you also have bills on your right arm and on your wrist as well. You know many of your wounds seem superficial but you will never be able to walk again.
You know . I'll explain to you. Your brain sends like kinds of orders to your spinal cord so that your legs walk. But now you have like a big crack in your spinal cord and the orders of your brain can no longer work on your legs.
- Oh . It's serious . Noo...
- Annie we are here if you need .
- Lord , Why ? I could never walk again !
~She was crying hot tears~
- Annie . It's going to be okay . I know that this news is hard to swallow for you and for us too. We appreciate you very much. So don't worry, we're here with you, nothing will happen to you, beautiful .
- Thank you for being there for me . I only have you left.
- Why do you say that Annie ?
- Because I have no family, no house, no work and no legs able to walk.
- Are you a believer Annie?
-Yes . I believe in God .
- So you have God Annie .
You're not alone . You have us too .
- You're right .
~She wiped her tears~
- The nurses will come and plaster your right arm and wrist. They will also give you some morphine.
- okay .
- it's going to be okay .

Evan
- Evan ? Are you here ?
- yeah , who is it ?
- It's Dennis .
- Oh okay you can enter .

- Hi bro .
- Hi what's up ?
Dennis is a very good guy . Everyday he comes to my room to hear from me .
I like when he is coming to see me .
- it's complicated to say .
- Something happened to you ?
-Umm yes but it doesn't concern me , it concern you .
- oh . Talk , tell me what you want to tell me .
- Okay bro . One day , you told me about your first love , a certain Annie .
- Annie ?
- Yes, she's here .
- Here ? Why ? What's happened to her ?
- I don't know but I've heard that she's here in the cafeteria, I think she experienced something serious .
Are you okay bro ?
- um yeah , yes I'm okay. Is she in psychiatry ?
- I think not , she must be in the emergency room.
- But what happened? What ? Why her ?
- Evan , are you really okay ?
- I would like to be alone for three minutes please .
- Okay , I'm here if you need .
- Thanks .
Annie .
I need to know, I need to understand why Annie is here.

~ Evan went to knock on Dennis' door ~

- knock knock ... Dennis ?
- Who is here ? Evan it's you ?
- Yeah it's me bro , can I enter ?
- Yes of course.
- Okay , (re)hi Dennis . I have an idea .
- You scare me, you're talking about Annie?
- Yes . I will go to the hospital reception to find out where she is and where I could see her.
- Ok..a..
- I know it looks crazy but I don't know why I need to do it ...
I just know that I need that .
- Bro , you are so courageous . So if you feel the need, do it . It's really important .
- Thanks Dennis , thank you .
- it's okay bro .
I know it looks crazy, I know that but it's as if I feel the need ...
Annie , I hope you feel okay .

Annie
~ with her psychiatrist ~
All these bandages and plasters are quite annoying but staying in bed all day and for a long time : I will get used to it.
It's weird , now the only house I own is the hospital .
With time it will pass .
But memories haunt me.
Aiden . Why did all this happen? Now I'm safe here.
- I think I'm going through the denial phase. I don't have hatred for my parents or Aiden yet, for now I think I can't really realize why I'm here. But basically I think I know but I don't want to remember it.
- Yes , Annie . You're absolutely right. I'm glad that after a few sessions you're finally confident with me, it makes me happy .
- I told myself that finally listening to people's problems is your job, so I think I can talk to you too.
- Thank you Annie . You are a very good person .