It All Comes Together

Y/N and the DA were all waiting in the Room of Requirement.

"So she's going to try us all for insurection?" Seamus asked as Y/N nodded.

"Well, no, because she's not going to get us anywhere near a court, we're gonna send her to court, we just need to play into her hands. I've sent a message to an...acquaintance asking for some help, and they'll be here in thirty minutes, I've also left an anonymous tip for Umbridge telling her we're still convening the DA, when she finds us, she's smug, and she's going to want to show off, but I'm already ahead of her, I'll be in her office starting on the floo chimney, she'll think we're heading to find Dumbledore, what she won't know is it's a trap for her, when she thinks she has us, she'll question us about Dumbledore, specifically, me, she's going to hurt me, put me through agony whatever you do, you have to let her, and don't give her anything. The aim is to push her buttons. Seamus, you'll be the one to tell her where Me, Harry, Hermione, Enola, And Wednesday have gone, make sure you hold out for exactly 30 seconds, our lives count on it. Understand?"

"30 seconds, understood."

Y/N nodded before he and the rest of the quintet snuck out, avoiding Umbridge and the inquisitorial squad marched towards the Room of Requirement. The quintet were sneaking up to Umbridges office when they heard a voice.

"Potter, what are you doing skulking abou- Y/N." Snape said in shock as Y/N smiled.

"Professor Snape." Y/N said as Snape smirked and nodded at him.

"Must be my eyes playing tricks on me, I could have sworn someone was here." Snape said as he gave Y/N a knowing look.

The quintet continued sneaking until they reached Umbridges office, with Hermione activating the Floo powder, Y/N turned a photo of Rachel Umbridge up and made it so it could see what was about to happen but was out of sight from where he predicted Dolores would be stood.

Y/N checked his watch.

"They should be here in 3...2...1." Y/N said as he leaned in and kissed Wednesday with passion and adoration while Umbridge and the inquisitorial squad walked in. Malfoy and his goons grabbed everyone, when Draco grabbed Enola Y/N threw a punch so  hard he was somewhat impressed by Malfoy still being conscious.

Umbridge forced Y/N to sit down.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" 

"No." Y/N answered as he looked her in the eye.

"Liar." Umbridge snapped as Snape arrived.

"You sent for me, headmistress?" Snape said as he saw Y/N pinned to the chair by a spell.

"Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?" 

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison him... And I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. ...I cannot help you." Snape said as Harry fell to the floor and had some kind of fit, his eyes were like they were a thousand miles away. Harry looked up at Snape.

"He's got Padfoot. He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden." Harry said as Snape got the message.

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape?" Umbridge said as Snape looked at her.

"No idea."

"Very well. You give me no choice, Holmes. As this is an issue of Ministry security... you leave me with... no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue."