Chapter 11-Revelations

<Nicamille's P.O.V.>

Several Months passed and i can see that Darius is changing, he doesn't cheat anymore.

We are Happy on our relationship and  I am still distant to Trent.

Even now I'm still wondering if Darius's the one who put the picture of a me and Trent's date on Magenta's locker.

"Hey Darius,I was wondering ... Are you.... the one who put those pictures on Magenta's locker?"

We are on the cafeteria eating and Darius choke his drink, i knew it he's hiding something. "O-Of course not." he said a bit louder.

I sigh "You're lying." I said and get up.

Darius grab my wrist "wait,where are you going?" 

I mentally smile.

"Guess it's not working out for us." I fake a disappointed look.

He groaned, "oh alright It was a coincidence that I saw you at the carnival then I caught some pictures." He admitted.

"How did it go on her locker?" I pressed in.

"I heard her talking about you and Trent and I got jealous, so there.. I put it." I sit down and awkwardness filled the air.

"Why did you do that?" I whispered.

His face twist into confusion.

"What? capture some photos and put it on her locker? like I told you---" I interrupted him.

"NO why did you cheat on me?" I cracked 

"No! I'm just drunk..." He trailed off.

I stand up amd run outside ignoring my name was being called.

I run until I sat under the cherry tree.

(Trent's P.O.V.)

I look curiously at Nica's table and I can sense that something is wrong.

Nica stand up and Darius grab wrist they talk for a while and I saw a tear fell on her face, I was about to go there when Jack hold on to me.

"Just let them talk for awhile." He murmured.

I sigh and continue to watch them ,then  Nica run outside, I called on to her but she chose to ignore it.

"Let me go." I snarled. 

He nodded and I run to where Nicamille go. 

"Hey." I said and sit down beside her. She look up and saw me with her wide eyes.

"Uh hi." She said and wipe her tears away.

"Why did you follow me?" She mumbled, 

"Well i was just gonna ask if you're okay, but i guess not." I said jokingly. 

I saw her smile... a fake one. 

I dont know why but it hurts me to see her so hurt.

"Why did he cheat on me? Am i not good enough?" She cried again.

I hug her and sigh.

"Don't you ever say that! You're smart, pretty and funny.if he let you go its his loss." I said in assurance.

She sniffed and smile, its real this time. 

"Thank you Trent" i beam as an idea pop in my head.

"Hey how about we watch some movies at my house?" I ask her.

"Only the two of us?" She raised an eyebrow.