HM40

Sylvia's POV

I was too busy making out with a girl that I just got introduced to. I didn't even like how she kisses me, it was too rush - certainly purely lust. But that heated moment got interrupted and faded when my bandmates called my name.

And it was another night, another day to perform. This has became one of my hobbies mag mula nung pumasok ako sa college.

We would often receive calls from a lot of clubs asking us to perform since a lot of people are requesting for us. Of course, we get paid a lot that we even managed to snatch the attention of some entertainment companies on which we turned down. Ayaw naming dumating kasi sa point na mapagod kami at gawing trabaho nalang ang musika.

It was one of our get away anyways. Hindi ko rin naman trip maging sikat, it would just ruin me.

"Hey, that girl na kasama ng mga kaibigan mo. Is that Miss Elise?" Tanong sakin ni Gavin na ikinalingon ko rin.

And fck, our eyes met.

A rapid chase behind my nerves didn't calm down my heart. It just made it worst. I instantly shake my head that made my bandmates look at me.

"What's wrong with you? May problema ba? And where's your stick?" Tanong ni Gavin na ikinatingin ko sa kamay ko.

Damn it.

"Nothing, may biglang may naisip lang." Sagot ko at hinalungkat ang bag ko.

"Oohh your ex ba? What's her name again? Ah! Sage! Right? Pretty name huh. Magaling ka talaga pumili ng chicks." Masaya niya pang sabi sakin na ikinasimagot ko, mahina niya pa akong inambahan ng suntok.

Manghuhula na nga lang tanga pa pumili ng pangalan.

"Do I look like someone who's still not move on from my ex?" I already did from the moment she cut ties with me. Hindi ko kailangan mag mukmok just because she left me. 

Whether she has reasons or not, she should have explain her side. Because there's no way for a relationship to grow with a one man person lang. I mean, how can she easily do that? Left me with no trace? I even receive her text message during my birthday, greeting me and even dared to ask me if I'm okay.

Do people really have to be that mean? Mahilig ba talaga mag salita? I get it na may mga taong hindi agad nakakapag explain ng sarili nila. But does she have to be that cruel to me? Why did she have to do it when I needed her the most?

Well, enough of her. I'm already done with it naman.

"I mean, isn't that the reason why you turned into a flirt?" He smirked, teasing me more.

"I'm not.." I muttered, as I suddenly gaze on that table again. "I just don't think that I'm capable of being in the same page where I have to think about a relationship like with Sage again." I continued explaining while staring at the same woman earlier.

Napatingin naman si Gavin sa tinitignan ko sabay pumunta pa sa likuran ko na parang chismosa at marites. Binigyan niya pa ako ng nakakalokong ngiti na para bang alam niya tumatakbo sa isip ko.

Oh it's not about that.

"Ganda no? But she's still in love with your cousin."

And that caught me. "What?"

"Di mo ba alam? Before Portia met Miss Veronica, it was Miss Elise first. Everyone was actually talking about it, an indeed hot topic at the university." Pag explain niya. "Usap usapan nga dati kung pano laging habulin ni Ma'am ang pinsan mo. Ewan ko nga lang kung ano nangyare bakit bigla siyang tumigil."