Chapter 2

The scene changed to show Seirin's gym now. It showed all the freshman lining up. "Alright, all the freshmen are here." Koganei said.

"Hey isn't that manager cute?" One of the first years who has medium length brown hair and wide eyes asked another 1st year who has an average height with black hair which was shaved short pointing to The young woman. "She's a second year, right?" The one with the shot black shaved hair asked. "If only she was a little sexier." The borwn haired one said.

"You're wrong, Idiot." Hyuga said hitting the two freshmen.

"I'm Aida Riko, the basketball coach. Nice to meet you." Riko announced.

"What!?" The freshmen gaped at her. "It's not him?" One of the 1st years asked pointing to an old guy sitting on the chair by the wall. "That's our advisor, Takada-sensei." Riko said. "Your joking." Someone said.

"Now that you are you are acquainted, you guys...take your shirts off." Riko said commandingly.

"What!? Why!?" Was yelled out. Riko just smiled.

It was then showed that the freshmen were shirtless with Riko walking down the row pausing momentarily. "Your ability to move instantaneously is slow. I bet you do 50 side jumps in one minute. You'll have to do better for this team." She said.

"Seriously. She's right" A guy said "How does she know that?" Another guy asked.

"Her dad is a trainer." Hyuga said. The scene changed to show little Riko with her dad. "Collecting data and creating training menus are a speciality for her." Hyuga explained.

The scene focused on Riko's eyes and showed a bunch of stats as Hyuga said "When she looks at your body she sees your physical stats as numbers."

"I wouldn't expect anything less from a coach." Hyuga said as Riko stared at Kagami. "What?" Kagami asked bluntly. 'What's this?' Riko thought. 'All his numbers are through the roof'

'These aren't the values of a normal high school boy.' Riko continued to think. 'I can't see his potential. I've never seen someone with such raw talent.' Hyuga interrupted her thoughts. "Coach, what are you staring at?"

"Sorry...um"

"You looked at all of them. Kagami was the last one."

"Is Kuroko-kun here?" Riko asked. "Oh, that kid from Teikou?" Hyuga asked.

'I thought I would be able to pick up on someone that strong right away.' "Guess he's not here." Riko said. "Let's start practice." Like a phantom the now named Kuroko appeared "Um, excuse me" he said "I'm Kuroko." His sudden appearance caused Riko to yell in shock and Hyuga to exclaim "How long have you been there?" Kuroko looked at Hyuga. "Since the beginning." Kuroko stated.

'He was in front of me and I still did not see him.' Riko thought still terrified. 'Wait, did he say he's Kuroko? What? He's practically invisible.'

"This guy is part of the generation of miracles?" Koganei asked in disbelief. "He couldn't have been a regular."

"Of course not." Hyuga said "Right Kuroko."

"I've played in games." Kuroko told them. "Right." Hyuga said smiling as if he didn't hear him. "What?" Hyuga asked. "What?" Koganei repeated. "What!?" Everyone exclaimed. 'Generation of Miracles? What's that?' Kagami thought.

"Wait we're still missing one more right?" One of guys said which made Riko to look at the list once more, "You're right, we're missing Tamushi Kai" Riko said and just as that named was called, Riko suddenly felt an arm snaked around her that caused her to scream in surprise at the sudden action.