The Fight

I couldn't even remember what we were fighting about. What I do know is... my head is pounding, I am pinned to the floor, and my shoulder...

"Get up pussy" Craig hisses spitting in my face. His lip was busted, and blood was dripping onto my shirt.

I took a deep breath and using all the strength I had left I kneed him square in the balls. Craig fell to the floor groaning, I couldn't help myself. So I got up and kicked him again. The class erupted into a roar.

Fucking shithead.

I made it home in a hurry. Before mom and dad could greet me, I took a hot pot of coffee off the stove and filled my thermos. Sprinting up the stairs I sat at my desk and chugged.

A new email... I wonder what this could be.

An email from Clyde. The fight between me and Craig... already uploaded to YouTube for my parents to find.

FUCKFUCKFUCK

I slammed my head on the desk and let out a frustrated yell. I rushed to the bathroom to tend to my wounds. Frantically taking off my shirt.

Damn buttons

My fingers shook as I struggled to undo my button up. A dull pain began to fill my entire right shoulder. I stared at myself in the mirror, shaking.

Suddenly a tap on my window. Then another. Finally a third.

What the fuck now? Craig ready for round two?

I threw the window open, the cold air hid my shoulders which was an instant relief. Looking down... it was Butters.

"How are you feeling, Tweek?" He asked placing his hand on my arm.

I jumped at least three feet in the air.

"F-fine. J-just a l-little s-sore." I grumbled, and began to clean my shoulder again.

"I just wanted you to know, Eric uploaded the whole fight to YouTube. It's getting an insane amount of views. He wants to stage another fight, and sell tickets for the town to watch!" Butter exclaimed.

"Aaah!" I shrieked.

Staged. That fight wasn't staged. Craig was really mad at me, he wanted to fucking kill me...

"A FIGHT.. w-with the whole town W-WATCHING?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!" I shrieked, and shook Butters.

"And we would cut you both in twenty five percent... to share!" Eric stated proudly.

I wiped the blood from my nose. My lip was swelling even more. And my balls... we won't go there.

"You fucking dick Cartman!" I shouted. I shoved him away from me.

"Hey gaybo keep your little fag fingers off me!" Cartman chortled. I rolled my eyes and huffed walking away while he screamed for me to turn around.

I can not believe this... ever since that yaoi art started circulating around the school.. the rumors and the bullying has become horrendous.

Now a YouTube video of me and Tweek fist fighting titled "A Lover's Quarrel episode 1" is out in YouTube for everyone to see.

It's not Tweek's fault that the entire school torments us. When I suggested that we break up in front of the Japanese girls, he shrugged me off and told me it was a stupid idea.

Six fucking years. I just couldn't take it anymore. If he wouldn't "break up" with me, I was going to make sure that everyone knew we were NOT together.