Star x Katakuri pt 2

Katakuri pov
I never once thought i would be the one getting married. Nevertheless, by the request of the king, big mom was having an alliance with. the wedding was to happen in 3 days, of choice i'v had more then threes days to prepare, it's just taken so long for my mind to except this as reality i had received a letter from the king explaining that his daughter, my soon to be wife had fallen hard in love with me. I don't believe it not untill i meet her and see her reaction to me and how i look. all my life, I was bullied for how i looked, and I fear my wife will be no different. I fear that she will hate me once she sees me. all i can do is prepare for the hurt that I know is coming my way. even my own mother calls me ugly. How am I supposed to expect anything different, espesualy from a woman i haven't even met...

Two of my sisters went to talk to her, and at first, they weren't impressed, but then she said something that gave them and myself hope. she said that she dosen't judge a book by it's cover so maybe just maybe she won't be repulsed by the man that she will see and maybe she'll see the me that almot evryone denies is there.

TIME SKIP TO THE DAY OF THE WEDDING brought to you by Katakuri eating doughnuts in his room.

i take a deep breath as i stand there at the altar, waiting for my bride to make her appearance. soon the wedding martch begins to play, and i look to the set of dubble doors at the end of the aisle as they open to reveal her, my bride, and soon my wife. she is so beautiful and stuningly elagint she was perfection.

TIME SKIP A FEW YEARS LATER

My star, my wife, and in about four months, she will be the mother of my children. i can't help the smile that comes to my face when i see her put a hand on her vary swollen stomach she is, after all, having twins. The doctor told us it was a boy and a girl. I never though she would except me as fully as she has and her carrying my children prouves to me just how mush she loves me she tells me she dose all the time and she happy and she has made me the happiest man alive

CrystalStar707