ANDREW LEWIS X READER ch#1

You were the new intern at Lewis Group, a prestigious company that was run by the handsome and charismatic Andrew Lewis. You had always admired him from afar, but you never thought you would get a chance to work with him. You were nervous and excited on your first day, hoping to make a good impression.

You arrived at the office early and checked in with the receptionist. She gave you a badge and told you to wait in the lobby until someone came to get you. You sat on a couch and looked around, admiring the modern and elegant decor. You saw a large portrait of Andrew Lewis on the wall, smiling confidently. You felt your heart skip a beat as you gazed at his handsome face.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps behind you. You turned around and saw him in person. He was wearing a tailored suit that fit him perfectly, showing off his muscular physique. His dark hair was styled neatly, and his blue eyes sparkled with intelligence and charm. He had a slight stubble on his jaw, giving him a rugged look. He was even more handsome than in the picture.

He walked towards you with a confident stride, holding a briefcase in one hand and a coffee cup in the other. He stopped in front of you and smiled warmly.

"Hello, you must be Yn. I'm Andrew Lewis, the CEO of this company. Welcome aboard." He said, extending his hand.

You stood up quickly and shook his hand, feeling a jolt of electricity run through your body. His hand was warm and firm, and his grip was gentle but strong.

"Hi, Mr. Lewis. I'm Yn, the new intern. It's an honor to meet you." You said, trying to sound professional.

"Please, call me Andrew. Mr. Lewis sounds too formal." He said, releasing your hand.

"Okay, Andrew." You said, feeling a blush creep up your cheeks.

He smiled again and gestured for you to follow him.

"Come on, I'll show you around and introduce you to the team." He said, leading you to the elevator.

You followed him eagerly, feeling butterflies in your stomach. You couldn't believe that you were going to work with Andrew Lewis, the man of your dreams.

You wondered if he felt the same way about you, or if he even noticed you at all.

You hoped that this was the start of something special between you two.
You were a smart and successful business woman, who had started your own company from scratch. You had worked hard to achieve your goals, and you were proud of yourself. You had everything you wanted, except for one thing: love.

You had never met anyone who could match your intelligence, ambition, and passion. You had dated a few men, but none of them had impressed you or made you feel anything. You had given up on finding your soulmate, and focused on your career instead.

But that all changed when you met Andrew Lewis.

You had been friends with Ciara Mitchell since college, and you had kept in touch over the years. You knew that she was married to Adrian Lewis, the son of a powerful family, but you also knew that it was a sham. She had told you the whole story of how she was forced to marry him while he was in a coma, and how she hated him and his family.

You felt sorry for her, and you wanted to help her. You decided to visit her in Los Angeles, and see if you could find a way to get her out of the marriage.

You arrived at the airport and took a taxi to her house. You rang the doorbell and waited for her to open the door.

"Yn!" She exclaimed, as she saw you. She hugged you tightly and pulled you inside.

"Ciara! It's so good to see you!" You said, hugging her back.

"I'm so happy you're here! Come on, let me show you around." She said, leading you to the living room.

She showed you the house, which was huge and luxurious. You admired the furniture and the paintings, but you also felt a sense of coldness and emptiness. You could tell that this was not a happy home.

"So, how are things with Adrian?" You asked, as you sat on the couch.

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Terrible, as usual. He's still a jerk who treats me like dirt. He's always away on business trips or with other women. He doesn't care about me at all." She said, bitterly.

"That's awful. I'm so sorry, Ciara. You deserve better than him." You said, sympathetically.

"Thanks, Yn. You're such a good friend." She said, smiling sadly.

"You know what? Let's not talk about him anymore. Let's talk about something else. How's your company doing?" She asked, changing the subject.

You smiled and told her about your latest projects and achievements. You loved your work, and you enjoyed talking about it. Ciara listened attentively and asked questions. She was genuinely interested in what you did.

"You're amazing, Yn. You're such a boss lady." She said, admiringly.

"Thank you, Ciara. You're too kind." You said, modestly.

"No, I'm serious. You're an inspiration to me. I wish I had your courage and confidence." She said, sincerely.

"You do have courage and confidence, Ciara. You just need to use them more often." You said, encouragingly.

She smiled and nodded.

"Maybe you're right." She said.

Just then, you heard the door open and close. You turned around and saw a man walking in. He was tall and muscular, with dark hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a suit that fit him perfectly, showing off his physique. He had a slight stubble on his jaw, giving him a rugged look. He was handsome as hell.

He looked at you with curiosity and interest. You felt your heart skip a beat as you met his gaze.

"Who's this?" He asked, in a deep voice that sent shivers down your spine.

He walked towards you with a confident stride, holding a briefcase in one hand and a coffee cup in the other.

He stopped in front of you and smiled charmingly.

"Hi, I'm Andrew Lewis." He said, extending his hand.

You stood up quickly and shook his hand, feeling a jolt of electricity run through your body. His hand was warm and firm, and his grip was gentle but strong.

"Hi, I'm Yn." You said, trying to sound calm.

He held your hand for a moment longer than necessary, then released it.

He looked at Ciara with confusion.

"Ciara? What are you doing here?" He asked.

Ciara cleared her throat and stood up as well.

"Andrew? What are you doing here?" She asked back.

"I live here." He said.

"You live here?" She repeated.

"Yes." He said.

"Since when?" She asked.

"Since always." He said.

"What do you mean since always?" She asked.

He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Ciara, I'm your brother-in-law. Adrian's brother. Remember?" He said.

Ciara gasped and covered her mouth.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I forgot." She said, embarrassed.

You looked at them with shock and disbelief.

He was Adrian's brother? The CEO of Lewis Group? The man of your dreams?

You felt a surge of emotions run through you.

You didn't know what to think or feel.

You wondered what this meant for you and him.

You hoped that this was the start of something special between you two.