2.

A week later

Rio was fitting in just fine.

It was the weekend and Y/n and the group were all at her house.

They had a sleep over on Friday and now its Saturday.

Y/n woke up and tiptoed her way to the kitchen. She had gotten some cookies they had all made last night and sat on the counter. She pulled out her phone. 7:30. She put it back in as she threw a cookie in her mouth and started walking to the fridge.

I started to fill her water bottle when a familiar voice startled her. She spun around to see Rio. "What is with you and sneaking up on people?" I joked.

"Ninjas are silent." He put his finger over his lip.

"Oh right your definitely a "ninja." I screwed my top on the bottle.

She made her way up the stairs and into her room. She showered and started to get dressed. She just put on some shorts and a sweater. She leaves out and goes for a walk.

I stopped at Wendy's on the way and I got a grilled chicken salad and a spicy chicken sandwich. I payed and kept walking. The alley was coming up, it was scarier in the night time than the day. I couldn't help but look down it. To my surprise there were people down there. It looked like a street fight. I kept watching, the guy went down and the other kept beating him. Then he looked my way. I kept walking quickly, I was kind of scared now. I practically ran home.

She entered the door and let out a sigh of relief as she dashed up the stairs. Her friends were gathered in the living room watching something on the TV. I just ate my food and forgot about it all.

Next day

I woke up but I didn't get out of bed. I squirmed around trying to fall asleep again but it just wasn't gonna happen.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the warm water and stood for a second before splashing my face. I patted dry. Then I started to wash my face, I washed two times before rinsing and patting dry. I brushed my teeth before realizing I left my phone behind. I walked out of the bathroom, still brushing my teeth. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 9:21

I stopped brushing and got in the shower. I let the hot water run down my body before I started washing. Showering always relaxed me.

I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I made my way to my bed as I got a knock on the door. "Y/n?" I heard the familiar voice of Carv. "Come in!"

He opened the door and immediately covered his eyes. I laughed as he made his way over to my bed almost tripping.

I put on my clothes. "can I look now?" Carv questioned. I giggled. "yes." He exhaled. "Rio is totally into you."

I already knew that. I just choose to ignore. "Yeah, so?" I questioned rumbling through a bunch of snacks I had in the corner. I threw him some potato chips. "So? So, you guys would be cute together!" He exclaimed catching the bag. I myself just got some Takis.

I joined Carv on the bed. "No thank you." I stated as I pushed him over. He gave a disappointed look before grabbing the remote. We fought over what show to watch before finally settling on binging The Originals.

I jumped up slightly startling him. I approached the door. "Everyone's gone!" Carv yelled before I walked out. I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed some cookies off the counter

AUTHORS NOTE

Feel free to vote :)) byeeeee