The Limit

Izuku Midoriya was such a kind soul. His mother loved him so much, he had a best friend that he could rely on, and was dreaming to become a hero. He was carefree child who was a bit shy at times. He had a wonderful life..... That was until his fourth birthday. Most kids develop quirks at the age of four. Unfortunately, Izuku did not. Confused, him and his mother went to the doctor to see what's wrong. And that's when he got the worst news he could get.

Dr. Tsubasa: Not gonna happen kid.

Izuku: Eh?

Dr. Tsubasa: You're quirkless, kid. Say goodbye to those dreams of you becoming a hero.

Inko: D-Doctor. There has to be some mistake! There's no way he can be quirkless.

Dr. Tsubasa: Sorry maam, but Izuku here possesses the toe joint which indicates that there would be no chance of him getting a quirk. 

And just like that, Izuku's world was flipped upside down. For ten years he has been treated like an outcast. Always belittled, bullied and tormented by his peers and former best friend. And even though his mother still loved him, she didn't try to reassure him that everything would be okay. The only thing he got from his mother was just a tearful "sorry." 

Izuku still had hope that everything would get better, however. He still thought that everything would get better. That his peers would stop their harassment towards him. That he and Bakugo would be friends again. But that changed in just a single day.

_______________________________________________________________

Izuku woke up and sighed. It was another day. He got up from his bed and went down to eat breakfast. His mother was waiting for him and had prepared their meal. After the two ate, Izuku took a shower and got ready for school. He then bid farewell to his mother and was off.He was on his usual trail to school when he saw a giant villain fighting a group of heroes. He stayed for a bit to watch he then realised he had to hurry to school. 

He then made it on time and entered the classroom only to be tripped by one of his classmates. They laughed at him as he sighed and took his seat. He sat there looking over at the window before a hand slammed on his desk which startled him. He looked at the source of the hand and saw that it was his former best friend. He trembled as his eyes met the glaring stare and grin of him.

Katsuki: Hey, Deku! Nice to see my favourite punching bag is still alive!

Izuku: B-Bakugo! P-Please d-don't! T-The day h-h-has only s-started!

Katsuki: Tch, lucky for you I'm in a good mood today so I'll let you off for now. 

Katsuki then began to walk away and Izuku sighed in relief. That was before Katsuki punched him in his stomach. He then began to cough and gasped for air as Katsuki laughed. He then went to his chair and Izuku sighed. After a while, the teacher finally came in. He came in with a stack of papers. The class looked bored and he then took his seat behind his desk.

Teacher: So as third years it's time you think about your futures... I could pass you all carreer aptitude test, but.... WHY BOTHER I KNOW YOU ALL WANT TO BE HEROES!

The class then began to use their quirks and cheered as Izuku looked nervous and scared.

Teacher: Alright settle down now. Quirk use in the classroom is illegal after all.

Katsuki:Hey teach! Dont lump me with these worthless extras. I'm not gonna be stuck in the bottom with these rejects!

Random student: That was very uncalled for, Bakugo!

Random student 2: You think you're better than us huh?

Katsuki: Please, as if any hero school would want you extras' lame d-list quirks.