Disorder

When Izuku came home, he was immediately greeted by his mother. She made his favourite meal today and he thanks her for it. Even if Izuku is no longer the same, he still loves his mother dearly. She was the only one who was there for him. But he knows that he can't be with her from now on. If he's going to make the world fear him, he has to leave her.

So when he went to his room telling his mom he's going to bed, he actually started to pack up all of the essentials he needs. His analysis notebooks, clothes, his laptop, and his money that he got from his allowance. He then opened the window and turned back to see his room. He sighed in sorrow and gave a sad smile.

Izuku: Goodbye, mom.

And then Izuku went out of the window and began to run away. He grinned as this marks the final day of his old life. Now he will live his new life as a villain. And boy was he excited.

_______________________________________________________________

Izuku was currently in an internet café where he would make his debut. He went to a corner of the café where no one will bother him and opened his laptop. He went to the darkweb and saw a website where villains are in need of analysis on heroes or operations. The villains here also pay online for the analysis.

Izuku: Let's see what we have here.... Plan for robbery.... Plan to kill another hero.... Ah here's one that is nice. Plan to kill a pretty popular hero. The pay is good too. Let's see who it is.

He then saw a plan to kill a hero by the name of "Disk-O." He's a hero who's quirk was to dispense disk projectiles out of his forearms and is known to love parties and basking in the praises of his fans. Though he knows that the hero has a background that the commission covered up. He is a fucking pedophile and he rapes so many of his female fans that are only thirteen to fifteen years old.

Izuku: Definitely someone that I would like to bring down. Now what is the reason for the villain to want to kill him?

The villain in question said that the reason why they want to kill the hero was because the hero apparently raped his daughter who used to be a fan of his. Because of that, his daughter committed suicide due to the traumatic experience she had. Izuku grinned as this was the perfect one to start his journey. Oh he definitely wants to help the villain who wants this hero dead.

Izuku: Let's see, Disk-O has a quirk that dispenses disc projectiles from his forearms. He is often basking in the glory of him being popular... I know, he should ask him to take a photo with him in a populated area and that's when he'll kill him. That way he could disappear in the crowd and the hero will be left there until someone finally notices his corpse. 

Izuku chuckled on how that sounded so perfect. He then started typing his plan to help the villain do his crime under the user, D1S0RD3R.

Villains.org

   Unknown asked:

       How to kill popular hero, Disk-O?

  Document sent

Here's a plan and analysis to help you with your crime. Hope you succeed~

- Disorder.

_______________________________________________________________

The next day, he saw an article saying that the Pro hero, Disk-O has been murdered. The hero was killed using a knife and was stabbed in the back. There were also some poison that covered the knife. The hero was killed in a massive crowd and the suspect is unknown. He grinned and opened up Villains.org to see that he had gotten a reply.

Unknown: Thanks for the plan and analysis. Couldn't have done it without you. Here's the payment.

He had been paid a hundred and fifty thousand yen. He then had mischievous smile.