Penguin and Cub

It's already past 9:00 PM and Mina is still at her office. She's already drained from the long work, but mostly because of thinking about the certain cub. She then forced herself to get up even though she felt dizzy and then went outside the office. She really doesn't know how she managed to get down from the elevator. When she is about to exit the lobby, she was about to pass out when someone hold her to prevent her from falling down. 

"Ms. Myoui, are you alright? Ms. Myoui? Ms. Myoui?!" Chaeyoung said while tapping the CEO's cheeks. 

Chaeyoung's POV:

I am here at the office after I forgot to get my phone from my desk. After seeing my other best friend, we are too excited to catch up with each other including Tzuyu and I didn't realize that I forgot to get my phone at my table. I only remember it once we said our goodbyes. I then went back to my office and when I was about to exit the building, I saw a silhouette of a woman walking like a zombie. I approached her and when I realized she was our CEO, I then called her but it seems like she didn't hear me. I also noticed that she was about to fall down, that's why I ran as fast as I can to catch her. I then tapped her cheeks to wake her up. I noticed that she was breathing heavily and when I touch her forehead, that's the time I realized that she has a fever. I immediately picked her up and bring her to the nearest hospital. The doctor said that she passed out due to extreme fatigue. I heave a sigh of relief knowing that. I wait for her to wake up, unaware that I slept due to exhaustion. 

Mina's POV:

I slowly open my eyes but I am dazzled by the light. I tried to close and open my eyes and blocked them with my hands, then tilt my head and there I saw the woman who was making me lose my mind. She's sleeping beautifully by my side. I also scan the room and realized that I am in the hospital. Chaeyoung suddenly moves and opens her eyes. She saw me looking at her as well. 

"Ms. Myoui, how are you feeling? Do you want me to call the doctor?", Chaeyoung asked. I just shake my head. "I want to go home". I said. She just nodded and asked permission to go to the doctor. I agreed. When I was left alone, I smiled like a crazy woman realizing that she was the one who saved me earlier when I passed out. 

After an hour, I was already discharged from the hospital. I was given a lot of medicines but I don't care about it. My only concern is the cub who's standing beside me. 

"Ms. Myoui,  I can call a cab to take you to your place. Just wait for me here". She then walk a bit looking for a cab. I am just staring at her back. It take at least 5 minutes before she was able to get me one.

"Ms. Myoui, you can take the cab now. Please be careful. I will take a picture of the cab. You might not be used to it, but can you at least text me once you arrive safely at your place? I am concerned that something might happen to you. Or if you want, I will call you to make sure that you already arrived." She then gives me her phone indicating to put my number on it. She then looked at me and says, "I promise that I will delete your number once I have confirmed that you arrived at your place safely".

I then looked at her, get her phone and typed in my number, and saved it. When I was about to give it back, I decided to call my number using her phone and says," Instead of exchanging numbers, why not take me home so you can be sure that I will arrive safely?".

Chaeyoung was shocked by my suggestion but later on, agreed. She then assists me to sit at the back. I then tell the driver my address. We don't talk on the whole ride. When we get out of the cab, Chaeyoung was amazed about my place. I am actually living in the penthouse.