oneshot(fotgem)

Gemini's pov:

I was here at the park to rest because we had just finished shooting moonlight chicken, I was walking when my cellphone rang so I picked it up and answered the call..

Hello phi? Why?

Hello nong , come here for a while at the gmmtv building.. Said my manager

Why phi? What for?

I don't know either, just go ok?

Okay, bye..

Bye and take care..

And I turned off the cell phone and started walking to the gmmtv building.. While I was walking, I texted fourth to say I was going to the gmmtv building but after a few minutes he didn't reply so I hid my cellphone first...

I've noticed with fourth since last month that he doesn't pay much attention to me anymore, he's just always busy, I know it's hard to be an actor but I hope we can talk for a few hours at least..

You wanna know what is our relationship with fourth? Guess what?

FWB (Friend with benefits)

We started being friends with fourth when we were only in grade 10 and we also got to act together in the series, the moonlight chicken.. But we were not the partners there.. Fourth is his partner with phi love while I am BL, because it's about the love of two boys.. one is deaf while the other is a normal student.. and another one I don't want to partner with a girl because I'm not into a girl .. I'm gay so that's okay with me even though the series is BL.. fourth is straight so he doesn't want to do BL he is straight as a flag pole .. But I don't know why he did FWB with me..

But we have 3 rules:

Number: 1 one of us is not allowed to fall in love, it just depends on whether you feel the same.. (That's why I'm afraid to tell him my true feelings, I might just get hurt)

Number: 2 doesn't care about personal matters (that's why even though I'm jealous every time fourth and phi love are together, I don't say it because fourth might get angry)

Number:3 once one of you has a faen, it will stop (that's why I'm afraid that maybe later fourth will have a girlfriend, it's not impossible because he's handsome, kind, smart, considerate)

FWB: (Friends With Benefit) fot and gem they do that, meaning they have no limits with each other no matter what the other wants they follow even if it's sex they do it)

[In this story their age is : fourth 24 y/o while gem is 23 y/o]

When I arrived at the gmmtv building, I first greeted the guard and went to the elevator to go to the 3rd floor since that's where the meetings of the artists are held..

Ping!

After the elevator opened, I went to the restroom to pee.. but before I could enter the restroom door, I heard moans and groans from the other room and I was about to go in and just let them go but I was surprised when suddenly the girl talk

Ahmm fourth.. Let's go now..

And I know it's fourth.. He was the one artist whose name was fourth and I heard another voice of girl and i know it's phi 'love... When they were leaving I hid in a corner to see if it was really them and i'm right it is fourth and phi'love.. I cried in front of the mirror in the restroom maybe I need to talk with fourth so I can know the truth but I'm still hoping that I'm the one he wants.. HOPING..