Chapter 13

A few days passed and Seungmin couldn't get something out of his head. He and Hyunjin were cuddling in his bed one day, watching a movie on his laptop when he suddenly sat up. "What's wrong Minnie?" Hyunjin asked.

"I want to try something... Would you be interested in bottoming this time?" Seungmin asked, nervously playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Oh... This time? I didn't know we were having sex tonight." Hyunjin said, smirking.

"I mean we don't have to if you don't want to..." Seungmin said, looking down sadly.

"Seungmin, are you kidding? I am literally always down to have sex, self diagnosed horny gremlin remember? I was just teasing and as for me bottoming this time, hell yeah. You can do whatever you want to me, whenever you want." Hyunjin said, reaching out to play with the hairs at the back of Seungmin's neck.

Seungmin got goosebumps at the gentle touch and asked "What does that even mean? Whatever, whenever?"

"It means that you can use my body however you want, whenever you want. Even when I'm sleeping, I wouldn't care if you wanted to rub one out against me, or touch me or whatever. I am yours." Hyunjin said, sitting up and rubbing Seungmin's thigh.

"I get what you are trying to say, that you want me all the time and that you trust me and there are next to no limits but... I don't want to use you... I want to be with you. When we are intimate I want it to be about us both making each other feel good." Seungmin said, grabbing Hyunjin's hand from his leg and holding it tenderly.

Seungmin added as he looked into his eyes "I don't love you because I want you, I want you because I love you."

Hyunjin's eyes became dewy, he was used to relationships centered around sex, men obsessed with his beauty and body, not giving a damn about his feelings and what he wanted. Seungmin was so different and he realized that whatever he thought was love before was bullshit and this was his first true love.

He tried to blink away the tears quickly as he said "Well since we are making requests... I have a question too. You said before that you have fooled around with guys before, have you ever... gone down on a guy?" He blushed at his own question but Seungmin smiled subtly.

"Since I wasn't really into having sex with my partners but wanted to try to satisfy them, I actually got quite good at giving head..." Seungmin replied blushing lightly.

Hyunjin's eyes widened and he smirked saying "Oh really? I think I told you before that I was a see to believe kind of guy."

"The most convoluted way to ask me to suck your dick that I have ever heard." Seungmin laughed.

"My bad! Next time I will just force you to your knees, would you prefer that?" Hyunjin joked.

"I wouldn't hate it." Seungmin said, raising an eyebrow.

"Seungmin! I thought I was supposed to be the horny gremlin!" Hyunjin giggled, covering his red face.

"Maybe it's the years of pent up sexual frustration but you make me absolutely feral Hyunjin. I think about touching you all the time." Seungmin said.

"Mmm, is that right? Well why don't you start with showing me what that mouth do." Hyunjin said, biting his lip. Seungmin started laughing and Hyunjin's mouth dropped. "Are you laughing at me?!" Hyunjin asked, offended.

"I'm sorry just... never say that again." Seungmin said, laughing harder.

"I thought it would be sexy! Stop laughing asshole or I wont let you fuck me!" Hyunjin said, crossing his arms.

"I'm not worried, when I'm done with you, you will be begging me to fuck you." Seungmin said, smiling deviously.

Hyunjin gulped, his dick growing in his sweatpants. Seungmin was a very private person, you would never know by looking at him or interacting with him in public that he was actually quite sexually dominant and easily took control in the bedroom despite his previous disinterest in sex. He loved that side of Seungmin, it was like their little secret since no one got to see that side of him except Hyunjin.