15

Third person's Pov~

It's been 15 days, Jungkook was admitted to the hospital. His health condition was deteriorating day by day causing him to only mumble some incoherent words. Mostly calling Taehyung all the time..

"Jungkook." Jin's voice was heard as he closed the door of the hospital, coming towards the laying figure on the hospital bed. Jungkook was looking out of the window. His ward was in the 21st floor of the hospital. He was happy that he could see the outside world atleast.

Jungkook's gaze fell on Jin after few second. "Hyung, is my Taetae okay? Did you meet him? Is he alright?" Jungkook immediately bombarded Jin with his everyday questions because Jin used to stay with his Tae.

But there was no answer from the other side making Jungkook more worried and impatient.. "hyung! I am asking you something." Jungkook asked again, now trying to sit on the bed but couldn't as his hands were connected to some pipes which he didn't like at all. Jin rushed over to the younger and engulfed him in his hug, feeling nothing other than vulnerable at the time.

Jungkook broke the hug, looking at Jin's eyes. His eyes were trying to read the elder's and surprisingly he did it..

"Hyung! M-my tae! H-he is alright, r-right?" Jungkook asked, trying to control himself.

"J-jungkook!"

"H-hyung tell me please."

"He met with an accident, Jungkook."