in a dingy hotel room

Chigiri Hyoma is the prettiest man you’d ever laid your eyes on, you thought. Scratch that, he’s even prettier than some of the women you’d hooked up with.

‘Let me rephrase that,’ you thought, looking at the red-head’s flushed face, a sheen on his forehead from sweat, ‘He’s the prettiest human to ever walk on this earth.’

Your left hand gently holds the back of his thighs, raising it over his head. Your right hand rests on his hip, thumb steadily rubbing circles on the soft flesh. You let your eyes roam over his naked, ethereal figure, soaking in the sight and imprinting it in your memories.

You lean down, leaving feather light kisses on his thighs, making him exhale shakily. Your teeth gently graze the plump flesh of his thigh, causing his leg to slightly twitch. You lick up his thigh, leaving behind a wet line of saliva, before sucking onto the runner’s inner thigh.

A rough hand yanks onto your hair, belonging to the man under you. His fingers dig into your scalp, pulling your head until you're face-to-face. 

"If you're gonna fuck me," he says, face scrunched up in annoyance. His brows were furrowed, a crease showing up between his eyebrows. Red dusted his cheeks, matching with his hair. His eyes were narrowed at you, and he was gritting his teeth.

"Then do it properly."

Then he pulls you down into a kiss. You chuckle into the kiss, before kissing him back with fervor. Chigiri lets go of your hair and instead puts his hand on your cheek, the other gripping onto the sheets.

You push your tongue inside his mouth, making him let out a muffled moan. You let your tongue explore the red head’s mouth, making sure every crevice is left untouched. He gently pushes you back with the hand on your face, running out of breath.

You pull back and look at your masterpiece, the goddess incarnate lay below you, pretty face sweating and red, and lips glistening with saliva. He’s panting heavily, out of breath from the kiss. The sight makes you grin cheekily, “Is that proper enough for you, princess?”

“Do you not know what fuck means—”

You cut off his complaint by diving back into a kiss.

He nips your lips in a bratty move, making you pull away and look at him with a brow raised.

Your hand on his thigh slid down even lower, until it rested on the curve of his ass. You remove your other hand from his hip to raise his other leg up, putting him in an awkward position. His lower half was raised over his torso and his knees were near his head.

Using one of your hands, you hold the back of his knees to keep him in place. The other palms his ass, thumb gently rubbing circles on the plump flesh. You retract your arm before bringing your palm down, the resounding smack loud and clear.

Chigiri lets out a yelp, body jerking from the pain. His eyes widened from your action, a shocked look on his face. His face morphs in annoyance, brows furrowing and mouth about to throw curses at you.

Brat.” 

That one word from you silenced him, your tone making him shiver. Gone was the cheeky grin from earlier, and now you looked down at him, the light casting a shadow over your eyes.

Your hand pushes his knees in even more, blocking his sight of you.

"What are you doing—?!" Chigiri stops himself with a shiver, your hand caressing the back of his thigh.

The hand—which had slapped him roughly before, was now gently rubbing the slightly red skin of his ass. 

"'m sorry," you mumbled softly into his thigh, giving it a light kiss, "it hurt, didn't it?"