1 warning read first

Kyle!' I hissed, trying to squirm out of my father's tight embrace. 'Are you high? You're my step dad!'

He chuckled, continuing to press his body into me from behind, refusing to let any space between us. 'Actually, I'm your mate,' he purred, his hot breath running over my ear before he gently bit down on the lobe. 'And call me Daddy.'"

**********

Michael's relationship with his step father, Kyle, has been strained to the point where he can't stand being in the same room as him. After his mother dies, Michael is forced to move in with his father after years of no contact.

Things only get worse for the father and son when Kyle gets bitten and is turned into a werewolf, discovering that his mate is none other than his own son who hates his guts. Can the two of them get over their family drama in order to form a lasting relationship? Or will Michael's anger prevent them from being mates?

**********

Deleted from Wattpad two times before for being too nasty. This involves ManxBoy romance between step father and son. Don't like, then don't read/report.

Chapter 1: INTRO + Trigger Warnings [Please Read]

Chapter Text

Here it is, the infamous story that keeps getting taken down for being too freaky. I've decided to make the first chapter just one large trigger warning for the entire story so that there's no excuse for anyone being shocked to their very own core at the subject matter in here.

Because "My Werewolf Daddy" keeps getting removed, I've decided to publish it on AO3 and FictionPress, under the same pen name, Guzmasboi (because Guzma is my husbando).

I really do hope that you all enjoy this story as much as I've loved writing it!

**TRIGGERS!!**

THIS STORY CONTAINS RELISHIP BETWEEN STEP DAD AND SON.

There are also instances of DDLB, Foul Language, Underage, Severe Underage (No sexual acts, but mentioning thereof), Sexual Material, Dubious Consent, and Physical Violence.

If you don't like it, then please don't read/report.

Enjoy!