𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄,𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄

I woke up a bit later than usual,me and Mike got back late last night so i didn't get to sleep until after midnight.I got ready and then I headed downstairs to get something to eat.Carmen,Tee,Johnny and Toby were all arguing over who was taking Tracy her cup of tea. "You okay Lace?"Sapphire asked as she looked over at me "Just tired that's all,i got back late last night."I replied "I've got credit on my phone if you want to call Liam."Sapphire said as she held her phone out to me "No it's fine Saph."I stated "Okay then Lace."She spoke before walking over to the table to eat her breakfast,i soon followed after her.

Ild say i'm the closet to Sapphire out of all the girls at the dumping ground.She's a good mate and is really good at art,we get along really well.

"What's jail like?"Harry asked as he played with Jeff his toy giraffe at the table "I didn't go to jail Harry,just the police station that's all."I responded "Is Liam okay?"Frank questioned "He's fine,just took his foster parents a while to calm down."I smiled.
Me Frank and Liam where all really close,i guess you could say where a trio.

I was talking to Saph and Frank and then Mike came over to the table. "I've just had social services on the phone,Liams coming back."Mike spoke,the smile on my face must of been massive.Frank high fived me and then he headed upstairs.After my breakfast i went into my room for some peace and quiet which was rare in this house  and then Gus came in,he was taking Tracy on his tour. "Get out Gus.."I said "This is Lacey's room,she only lets certain people inside."Gus explained "Correct you are Gus,however,you aren't one of those certain people Gus."I responded before closing the door on him and Tracy.

"Liams here!"Mike yelled,i practically sprinted out of my room.I was walking over to the stairs and i heard screaming from Poppie and Rosie's room.

"What's going on?"I asked as i ran inside,Saph behind me "Oh,hey Liam."She spoke "Saph."Liam grunted.He was climbing in through the window,what can i say,Liam likes to make a entrance

"Your a idiot Liam."I smirked as i grabbed his hand to help him up "So,i guess this ain't my room no more."He spoke "Oh for goodness sake Liam.Could you not use the front door like everyone else?"Mike said as he saw me helping Liam climb through the window "Did you wan to end up a pile of broken bones on the floor!"Gina yelled "Oh,it's nice to see you to Gina.So,where will i be staying then?"Liam said,sarcasm dripping off the words that fell from his mouth.

"The pink palace,my favourite."Liam smirked as we headed into his new room which was Carmens old one.It was covered in pink,every wall,even the floor.Me and Frank where helping him move his stuff into his new room. "Liam are you alright?"Tracy asked "Yeah,why?"Liam questioned as he took the bottle filled with red liquid off Tee "Well because your here and not with your foster parents."Tracy stated "Yeah but i didn't have a pink palace,a Lacey or a Frank did i."Liam smirked as he put his arms around mine and Franks shoulders "Can i have a word?"Tracy asked "Yeah..but make it quick,i want to catch up with Lace and Frank."Liam stated before he walked off with Tracy,the bottle tucked under his arm.