Prologue

In a world shattered by an apocalyptic event, survivors struggled to rebuild amidst the ruins. Among them was a young man named Akira, who wandered the desolate wasteland in search of hope. Little did he know that his journey would lead him to encounter a twisted love that defied reason.

Akira's path crossed with a man named Ren, a hauntingly enigmatic figure with an unsettling presence. Ren's striking features masked the darkness within, as he harbored a deep obsession for Akira. From the moment he laid eyes on him, Ren's mind snapped, consumed by an all-consuming madness that craved possession.

As Akira continued his quest for survival, Ren shadowed his every step, his infatuation growing into a dangerous fixation. Ren's actions teetered on the edge of sanity, fueled by his delusional belief that only he could protect and love Akira in this cruel new world. His affection became suffocating, a constant reminder of the perilous line between devotion and derangement.

Caught in Ren's unhinged web of obsession, Akira struggled to comprehend the extent of the danger surrounding him. He grappled with conflicting emotions, torn between a desire to escape and a peculiar fascination with Ren's twisted devotion. As their bond deepened, Akira found himself entangled in a deadly dance of love and madness.

With each passing day, the post-apocalyptic wasteland mirrored the chaos brewing within Ren's shattered psyche. The remnants of civilization bore witness to his deranged acts of possessiveness and jealousy, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. The world outside reflected the turmoil festering within Ren's soul, a reflection of their tragic union.

Guy I'm so so sorry I was MIA again but I promise I won't do that again! Also new story!