I

Third person POV

"Beomgyu-ah! wake up!!" kai shouted

"Beomgyu-ah! wake up!!" kai shouted. Beomgyu woke up from kai's loud voice, beomgyu stretched and groaned. He looked at the time and saw it was 7:38 am, "its still early..." he said quietly "5 more mins!" He yelled and slept for another 5 mins.

"i guess its time to wake him up in my actual way" kai smirked, he grabbed a cup and poured cold water. He filled it up and went to beomgyus room, he was trying to hold his laugh. He walked torwards beomgyu and leaned in closer and smiled, "beomgyu, open your eyes.."

Beomgyu opened his eyes slowly and saw kai and got jumpscared, he screamed loudly like he was being murdered. "Here drink this water, it will make you wake up" kai smiled and handed beomgyu the cup then left.

Beomgyu drank it "thats.. cold" he said and yawned. He got up and placed the cup on top of the drawer beside his bed, he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

He finished taking a shower and wore comfortable clothes and went to the kitchen to see just kai awake. "where are the others?" Beomgyu asked. "asleep" kai said while watching on his phone. "what.." beomgyu glared at kai. "what? you told me yesterday to wake you up early!" kai pouted. "oh- well i kinda did.." Beomgyu said. "BUT!! I WAS HAVING THE BEST DREAM OF MY LIFE!" beomgyu added and crossed his arms.

"can you guys shut up, i cant sleep" soobin walked out of the door and smacked beomgyu on the shoulder "Ow-" "shut" soobin went back to his room and slept like sleeping beauty.

beomgyu rolled his eyes, "im going to the park" beomgyu said "okay, be careful!"

Beomgyu wore a hoodie and a mask, he went outside and closed the door. He sighed deeply and started walking to the park, the park was kind of close so he grabbed his phone and plugged his earphones and started playing
'you! by lany'

He kept walking and walking until he arrived, it looked beautiful.. Too beautiful

Leaves were falling and there were leaves on the ground, a old couple holding hands while walking down the path. A lake with ducks you can feed..

Beomgyu sat down on the grass and took off his mask and smiled, he took out his phone and posed for a picture. "cute" beomgyu grinned, he looked at the view for a few mins. It really is beautiful, the sounds of water, the ducks, the sun light, the leaves falling.

He got up and breathed, he wore his mask and walked back home. "omg! Choi Beomgyu?" The boy yelled. Beomgyu turned around and saw a boy taller than him, he looked handsome and cute at the same time..

"can you maybe sign my shirt?" the boy asked grinning in excitement. The boy gave beomgyu a marker beomgyu smiled even though he has a mask, but you can tell he was smiling just from his eyes. "oh can you sign my phonecase too?" beomgyu chuckled "yes ofcourse!" beomgyu said.