Chapter 1

Elsa POV

"Elsa, you ready to go!?" Anna shouted at me.

"Yeah just a sec." I shouted back to her. We had another gig tonite at this new place. Apparently there is some "battle of the bands" kind of thing happening tonite so our group is going to kick some ass.

I walked downstairs to meet Anna to head to the club. When we got there, we met up with our group. Our group is a group of 4 girls. It's me, Anna, Punzie, and Merida.

"Hey Els, Anna, what took you guys so long! We go on in like 6 minutes!!" Merida yelled at us as soon as she saw us.

"Sorry Mer, Elsa here took an entire century to get ready!" Anna yelled.

"Anna, it was like 5 minutes! Not even!" I said to Anna.

"I bet I know why Elsa took so long to get ready today." Punzie said, smirking at me.

"What do you mean?" We all said to her.

"Well, I hear that there is suppose to be this group here that is a group of really hot guys!! At least that is what everyone is saying." Punzie said smirking at me....again.

"That doesn't explain why you keep looking at me during this! Everyone in this group is single!!" I said to her.

"Yes Elsa that may be true, but you are the only one who hasn't had a boyfriend before." she said. I couldn't believe she said that.

"Uh Punz, the only person who has had a boyfriend here is Anna!" I said to her. Punzie pretends to be all that but she is so innocent. Then we all started yelling at each other. But, moments later we all shut up. It was as if the gods were looking upon the newest people in the door. Almost as if there was a hot guy beacon above the door.

"Told you guys there was hot guys coming tonight." Punzie said with a smirk. She always has to be right.

The hot guys walk up to the stage and introduce themselves and get everything set up. First, there was a blonde haired guy with soft brown eyes. He wore dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He played bass....and had Anna staring at him like he was a piece of candy in a candy store.

Then, there was a guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He played guitar. he had on brown pants, a white shirt with a blue jean jacket. He had all the ladies looking at him, Punzie was staring at him and kept saying "look at his smolder!! Agh!" Jeez Punz, could you want this guy more?

The third guy who walked on had hazel brown hair with green eyes. He was actually kind of cute. He had nerd glasses on, dark grey pants on, a green shirt a brown leather jacket. He had drum sticks in his hand. For looking like a total nerd, this guy could really play the drums. Merida kept hitting my arm saying "Els Els look! Look at the drummer! He is soon good!!" He got over to his drums and rolled up his sleeves only to reveal a dragon tattoo on his forearm. Gosh, Merida is never into guys.....well I guess until now.

Then, finally, the last guy came on. We couldn't really see him because he had a hood up. All we could really see was the he had a dark blue hoodie on without arms on it. (So practicality a vest with a hood, that was a sweatshirt. if that makes any sense) A flat brim hat stuck out from under the hood. he wore black skinny jeans and all black converse. He had a white shirt on under his hoodie/vest. Now if we could only see his face. All the girls had "chosen" a guy, now I just need to see this guy's face.

Then their music started. And he slowly turned around. WHOLLY HOT DAMN!! Aghhh this dude! All the girls in the room screamed and I just stood staring at him so the girls didn't know I was totally melting for him.