Chapter 1: New Beginnings

You were the new kid in town, having recently moved to the small town of Woodsboro. It was your first day at Woodsboro High, and you were filled with both excitement and nerves. As you walked through the halls, you couldn't help but notice two boys who seemed to stand out from the crowd. Billy Loomis and Stu Macher. They had an air of confidence about them, and it didn't take long for rumors to spread about their popularity and charm.

In your very first class, you found yourself sitting next to Billy. You exchanged a few shy glances, feeling an immediate connection with him. His piercing blue eyes and charismatic smile made your heart skip a beat. Little did you know that he was already in a relationship with a girl named Sidney, the popular girl in school.

During lunch break, you caught a glimpse of Stu across the crowded cafeteria. He was surrounded by a group of friends, laughing and joking. Stu had a mischievous twinkle in his eyes that intrigued you. You couldn't deny the pull you felt towards him, despite not knowing much about him.

As the days went by, you found yourself drawn to both Billy and Stu. Their presence was magnetic, and you longed for their attention. However, you couldn't ignore the fact that they were already in committed relationships. It left you feeling conflicted, torn between your growing feelings for them and the knowledge that pursuing those feelings would only lead to heartbreak and complications.