Wally x Y/N

this was requested by @yippee_yipp  so I hope you like it.

Y/n is genderless btw

Word count: 452

Y/n was sitting on a bench enjoying the nature. Thats when wally comes up to y/n. Y/n had a crush on wally for some time now and y/n was getting desperate. 

"why hello there neighbor." Wally said in delight. "oh. Hi wally." Y/n says shyly. They tried not to blush. "I made you a little something. I hope you like it." He says while handing you a painting. You look at to see a self portrait of wally giving a kiss. 

Y/n blushes looking at the painting. Thats when suddenly wally pulls down the painting and giving y/n a kiss. Y/n was surprised but quickly melted into the kiss. They started to make out and after a while broke the kiss. 

"oh neighbor. You have no idea how long I wanted to do that." Wally says. "me too." Y/n says. Y/n started to give wally a hug. Wally hugged back. Thats when y/n felt something near his crotch. They looked down to see a bulge. 

"oh sorry neighbor. I can't help it." Wally says. Y/n thinks for a moment. "I might be able to help." Y/n says. Wally looks for moment and grabs y/n's hand. Y/n was confused on where they were going. That when y/n sees home. 

"wait what if-" y/n says before getting cut off by wally. "home is asleep right now. So its best not wake them up." Wally says. We enter home.(pfft- entered) y/n sat down on the bed.

Thats when wally climbed on top of y/n and kissed y/n again. Wally licked his lips for entrance and y/n opened their mouth. They share a passionate kiss. They break the kiss to breathe. Wally started to take off y/n's clothes and his. "Y/n  are you absolutely sure." Wally said. (We have consent in this house hold)"Yes." Y/n says. Wally lines up at y/n's entrance. "Whatever you say neighbor." 

Wally then started to thrust into y/n. "AH~" y/n moans. "Ngh~ don't be so- nh~ loud. Just- ha~ relax." He said in between groans. It was hard for y/n to relax sense they being pounded by their crush. Wally kept thrusting and y/n kept moaning. Wally kissed y/n again to stop them from waking home. 

Wally could hear the muffled moans from y/n as he kept thrusting into them. He broke the kiss for breath. "Y-y/n I'm close!" Wally says. "AH WALLY~" y/n moans as Wally releases his "mayo" into y/n.

Wally collapse on the bed next to y/n. "I-I love you y/n." Wally says panting. "I love you too Wally." Y/n says. Wally then wraps his arms around y/n and they go to sleep cuddling eachother.