Ch 18

(Taeyong's Pov)

Watching as Kaelan falls asleep I carefully maneuver around so I can get up without waking the younger. Just as I get up I hear the door open and turn to see a panicked looking Reese. "Is he okay?" I shush her and motion for her to follow me outside I carefully shutting the door then turn to her with a slight frown. "Him and the baby are okay but he's on bed rest and the baby will probably be taken early." She frowns looking worried. "How's he handling it?" I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "He cried and apologized for not being careful." She shakes her head a little looking sad. "You'll probably have to reassure him it wasn't his fault because he's probably beating himself up about it." I nod assuring her that I'll take care of him she giving a little nod. "Well I'll leave you guys alone now. Come get me if you need me." I assure her that I will and wait until she leaves before I walk back into the medical room and head back over to the bed when I notice Taeil approach me with a little smile. "I took this picture and printed it off for you. I figured you could show it to Kaelan when he wakes up." I take the photo and smile seeing the newest picture of the baby then look curious when I see print on the bottom of the picture reading it quietly. "Baby boy Lee five months." My eyes widen slightly and I look at Taeil wide eyed and in shock he smiling at me. "Congratulations Taeyong." I smile then turn my head when I hear shuffling I seeing Kaelan slowly sitting up rubbing his eyes tiredly. "What's going on?" I smile going over to his side and hand him the picture he taking it looking curious then looks it over reading the printed words. "Baby boy Lee....." His eyes widen and he looks at me in shock before tears well up in his eyes and a smile crosses his lips. "We're having a boy." I nod smiling and sit down beside him kissing his cheek. "Yep we are." Kaelan grins and my heart goes crazy I swallowing before getting his attention. "I was trying to say this earlier but we got interrupted. Kaelan I just wanna say that I... I love you. You've managed to capture my heart and I'm extremely grateful that we met in that alleyway. I don't know what I'd do if we never met." He stares at me wide eyed and I immediately feel nervous before he gives me a shy smile. "I love you too Taeyong. I'm also really glad that we met because if not I'd probably still be miserable with my halmeoni." I feel relief and happiness fill me and I lean forward capturing his lips in a soft kiss. He makes a noise of surprise before kissing back it soft and sweet between us. I slowly pull away smiling happily and he smiles back at me still looking tired my expression softening. "Sleep jagiya you need it." He grumbles but carefully gets situated in a comfortable position before slowly falling asleep I carefully curling up beside him and doze off myself.