7

As the afternoon eventually rolled into night, or early morning, now being 1 in the morning, everyone was now bidding everyone farewell. Though they would be seeing each other again later today, or at some point later on either way. Ink and Dream were the ones to pay for everyone. along with giving their waiters extra tips. 

Sans and Fell were making their way to their hotel, the both of them not at all able to keep down their breathing, and their eyes away from each other. They just couldn't wait to get their hands on one another the moment they got in that hotel room. 
And this they certainly did, as the moment they got into their hotel room, Sans pinned Fell against the still unlocked, but now closed door, smashing his lips against the red's. It was returned with the same amount of roughness, the both of them not really caring about how rough they were. Jacket's were forced off, sweaters were also forced off, slippers/shoes were kicked off, as well as their tanks being ripped apart. It was a bit embarrassing but, that was all thrown out the window.
It didn't take long for them to notice that were completely nude, The both of them looking over each other slowly and endearingly, one biting their lip with the other biting their tongue. The sight of one another, the scent of one and the other, the touch of both was just. .

Sans then found himself on the bed, being thrown onto it, being brought into yet another deep and rough kiss. He returned it, wrapping his legs around Fell's hips. the red skeleton's hands pinned the blue's on the bed, holding them firmly yet tenderly. The heat that was building up for the past while was reaching an all time high, and they both of them wanted to reach those new heights.
Their breathing was rapid, the kiss was slow and a bit sloppy, their bodies were sweaty and glistening, with electricity just shooting through every fiver of their magical and skeletal existence. The feeling between both was just like cloud 9, opening an eye to look at the other. Doing so made the fast paced and heart throbbing moment suddenly, but comfortably slow down.

Breaking the kiss slowly, Fell looked into Sans' eyes, the both of them huffing heavily. Sans returned the look, biting his lip softly again. "I-i'm..so sorry about that. I-I-" "It's okay, Cherry. Just..get back down here" Fell said, not able to start the next thing he was going to say as Sans politely interrupted, cupping his cheeps softly. Looking back down at Sans, his eyes widened softly from the sight before him. Said sight being so..wonderful. Fell quickly obliged, going down and kissing Sans again.
This time around though, the blue was the one to pin the red down onto the bed, rubbing his hands down his sides slowly. Fell could only shiver, haven fell for it again. He always falls for it, but he just couldn't help it. Gripping at the bed heavily, the kiss only deepened, feeling two warm hands envelope his harshly throbbing rod, a gasp escaping his lips. Sans chuckled deeply, giving it a few squeezes before rubbing his hands back up his body slowly. 

Resting his hands on top of the blue's Fell broke the kiss softly, needing to regulate himself. Sans looked over him, his hands resting on Fell's chest. Who was huffing softly, his eyes closed. His body was heavily twitching, not too much able to control it. Sans couldn't help but chuckle from the sight, licking his lips. 
"I think..I want..to take..the wheel" Classic said this with a squeeze in between each pause. Fell shivered from each one, the last two making him gasp lightly. Looking up, his eyes were greeted with eyes of hunger once again, though more than before. This made him shudder, and his rod began to throb more, his legs already open for him. "Good, hehe" Sans was quite hungry. The both of them ate a moderate amount at the restaurant earlier, also haven ate some dessert. However..this was the Real dessert.

Starting with the foreplay, or just wanting to tease, Sans nuzzled into Fell's neck, planting kisses directly onto his sweet spot. He felt a soft grip come to his hands, along with hearing the cutest sounds. He already couldn't control himself. This only made him lose more of it. Or almost all of it. Each kiss brought about a shock throughout his body. Gasps, shivers, shudders, quivers, throbs, and all. Fell's eyes rolled closed at some point, not wanting to completely fall victim to it all but..it was already too late. It wasn't long until he fully indulged into it all, his hands shakily making their way to Sans's hips, gripping onto them firmly. This made him shiver, but chuckle. Deciding now to take it a bit further.
Straying from the kisses just a bit, he began to lick and nibble on Fell's neck. This derived more cute sounds from his lips. He tried to hold them back, always being embarrassed to let them out. He couldn't hold them back however, the feeling just being too good. Now gripping onto Sans' thighs, he could feel him now trailing his licks and kisses and nibbles down from his neck. Slowly from thine area to his collar bone. He gave attention to one for a moment. Then to the other for a moment, but for just a bit longer, kissing it one good time, then nibbling. Grazing his teeth about it gently. Fell's breath hitched, this hitching mixing with a moan, his head also going back in pleasure. 
"I want to hear more of you, Baby" Sans said deeply and huskily, his hands now trailing down Fell's body, who's head was nothing but cloudy. His legs began to spread more from his rubbing, until they eventually reached their maximum spread limit. Only for them to begin to raise a bit. His back was arching, with his hands having no idea what to do or where to go. His cock was throbbing and quivering, precum trailing down the top side. His legs kept raising the more Sans rubbed down his body, though slowly and shakily. He got close to, or was now resting his hands on Fell's pelvis, being close to his rod. However, he didn't take hold of it. instead, he wanted to continue with his foreplay and teasing. 
Fell gave an unknowing pout, only to gasp softly when two hands took hold of his sides, squeezing firmly. His hips then moved on their own, pumping into the air softly. Sans chuckled deeply, making his way back up to and kissing Fell's neck once again. As he did this, he kept up his squeezing. Slow and steady, tender and firm, heated and loving. The longer he did this, the many more times the red's hips moved on their own. 

Sans could feel Fell's rod rubbing against him, also feeling his legs wrap around him slowly and tightly. Chuckling softly from this, he stopped his foreplay for the moment, leaning up and looking down at Fell. Doing so, he saw that his head was turned to the side, his mouth slightly gaped while breathing heavily and shakily, his eyes also being closed. He smiled more, bringing him into a deep kiss. Melting into the kiss, Fell wrapped his hands around Sans' neck, who held his hips, squeezing them gently. He shivered heavily, barely able to keep himself mentally afloat anymore. It felt like his body was moving on its own, which is what it was doing. 
Fell barely really had any control over his body, feeling the kiss be deepened by the blue skeleton. It was slow and rhythmic and heated and more. This more only made the red skeleton melt more, now letting out low but soft moans into the kiss from said entanglement, and the rubbing and squeezing to his sides and hips. 
He couldn't think of anything, nor could he try and gain control over his body. His mind was simply detached from his body by this point, knowing somewhere in this empty brain of his that it would take a minute for them to sync up again.

For now though, as the kiss was slowly broken, Fell looked into Sans' eyes, who looked back into his own. Sans could see just how far gone Fell was at the moment. His eyes were clouded with nothing but a want, a need, and a lust. They were also shaped as hearts, showing the previous even more. Sans chuckled, now about to get serious. "Are you ready for me, Cherry?" He asked, feeling the two legs around him tighten, followed by Cherry's head nodding. He nodded in return, snapping his fingers, as a bottle of 'the sexy liquid', lube, appeared in his hand. The earnest in Fell's eyes grew, pulling Sans closer. "I know I know, hehe" 

Sans bit his lip. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't in earnest as well, haven missed being inside his cherry.