Prologue

"Why won't you come off." I whisper to myself angerly as I try to clean off the smudge that's on the window.

 "Its cause it on the other side of the window dumbass" Su-Hyeok says smirking and smacks the back of my head.

"Aish, I knew that fucker" I say while hitting him on the shoulder.

~fast forward time~ 

I was walking outside while listening to music when I spotted my friends Cheong-San and Gyeong-su. I take off my airpods and walk faster to catch up to them.

"Hey guys" I say walking up to them. 

"Oh, hey So-Young" Cheong-San says after looking up from his phone.

"Hi So-Young, are you coming with us too?" Gyeong-su askes excitedly

"Oh yeah sure where are-" So-Young gets cut off by Su-Hyeok running up to them out of breath.

"Hey guys where you are going?" Su-Hyeok asks while catching his breath.

"Oh, were going to Cheong-San's chicken even though its hasn't open yet Cheong-San's mom is testing out some recipes." Gyeong-su says.

the girls come and Onjo shoves her backpack to Cheong-San.

"Let's go get some chicken gopher" Onjo says.

"So, is this a tripe date?" Gyeong-su says smiling.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        the girls walk away.

~fast forward to when they are all sitting down~

Cheong-San's mom comes out with two big plates full of chicken and places it down on the table.

"Ok guys this one's spicy and this one's super spicy" she says smiling. 

"So how is it?" she asks.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         "it's amazing" I say with no hesitation I look to my side to see Su-Hyeok agreeing with me.

"it's crazy mad good, ma'am if you ever need a delivery boy I work for cheap" Gyeong-su say smiling.

Cheong-sans mom smiles and laughs "you guys need to focus in school" she says smiling.

"A-Sak what do you think" she asks.

"it's I-Sak not A-Sak" I-Sak says. 

"Oh, you changed your name?" she asks. 

I-Sak laughs softly while nodding her head.

  "Speaking about changing of names you should change the name of the restraunt" Cheong-San says                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    "I named Cheong-Sans chicken way before you were born" she says                                                                                                                                                                                "exactly I was named after a restraunt" he says upset.                                                                                                                                                                                                              "Ah I think it's nice it sounds traditional" Gyeong-su says while putting his hands up and sticking his tounge at cheong-San.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        "Onjo what do you think" she asks. 

"it's salty" she says. 

          "Oh, what about the other one?" she asks while looking at Onjo.

"it's salty" she says again.

"Wait a minute..." she speeds walks to her husband and talks to him about the recipe.

"Stop eating it if its salty" Cheong-San says while pouring her more coke and completely ignoring Gyeong-su cup that he put down next to him.

I laugh softly then turn my head to I-Sak when she started talking about the science teacher.

"He smells like a rotting corpse." I-Sak says.

"Oh Na-Yeon spread that rumor right." Cheong-sans says.

I nod my head while eating.

"I swear she knows every smell except that one" I-Sak says.

"Remember when the science teacher walked out last week." Onjo says.

"Oh yeah it was so weird" I say.

"I feel bad for him I heard he got bullied a lot" I-Sak says.

"didn't he go missing?" Su-Hyeok asks                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             "People are saying it was his dad" I-Sak say. 

"A lot of geniuses go crazy." Onjo says. 

"at least you don't have to worry about going crazy" Cheong-San say while laughing with everyone.

"Hey, are you talking trash" Onjo asks while glaring at him.

~fast forward~

everyone leaving saying goodbyes and going their separate ways.

Su-Hyeok walks next to me.

"Hey, don't you live over there?" I say while pointing at the opposite direction.

"I do I'm just walking you home" he says smiling down at me.

"Thanks" I say while smiling back with a hint of blush. 

We arrived at my home I open the gate and walk in; I turn around to look at Su-Hyeok.

"Shouldn't you be walking home by now?" I say smiling.

"Not until I see you fully in your house safe" he says winking at me. 

"Good night, Bare-Su" I say chuckling under my breath. 

"Good night, So-Young" he says while laughing under his breath rembering the nickname I gave him years ago.

I turn back around and walk in closing the door and locking it putting my stuff down and walking upstairs. I look outside of my bedroom window to see Su-Hyeok walking his way home.

I smile feeling my heartbeat rise then I go do my night routine and go to bed.

word count: 722