Backstory (Quirk and being life.)

Your name is Y/N L/N. You were born in America and you moved to Musutafu, Japan when you turned 3. When you turned 5 you never received your quirk. Your parents were worried because you ended at 6 and still have not received your quirk. Your parents ended up taking you to the doctor worried that you won't receive a quirk. The doctor said you will most likely receive your quirk by the age of 7.

You turned 7 and finally received your quirk. Your quirk is water control meaning you can control water (WELL DUHHH!!). How does your quirk work? Well, it's kinda like Sato's and Momo's quirk the more sugar or food you eat the bigger your waves get. it does have some disadvantages like It takes a lot of energy.

When you turned 10 your parents moved back to America and left you with your grandma in Japan. So your grandma has raised you since when you turned 15 you enrolled in UA and did your quirk test and you got into class 1B. You were sad for a little but soon got over it and were happy with what you got. You were happy that you got into a good class at least. But you hated one student You hated Neito Monoma. You hated his cocky personality he acted like he was better than everyone and he always picked on you and class 1A. You did like Class 1A you were close with some of the students. You were close with Mina, Izuku, Ojiro, and your crush Sero.

Mina knew you have a crush on Sero she supported it. She never told him she also asked you to come with the squad when they hang out so you can get even close to Sero.

Word count: 306
See you soon.