You again?

( After this point, I will not follow that happens in the show)

Leo looks out. The sun is rising. " Where do you think we should stay?" Mikey asks. " Hummm..." Raph hummed. " You can stay with me." Leo turn to see Usagi. Leo's face brightens. " Oh sure." Mikey agrees.

" Wow, that is some large broccoli!" Mikey yells, and looks at the broccoli. " Shhh! My Aunt will hear you-" " It's a little too late for that." A old, short rabbit says, as she walks out. Usagi wraps an arm around Leo. " Hey Aunt! These are my friends, Leo, Donnie, Raph,and Mikey. They have no place to stay the night. Can they stay here?" Usagi's Aunt sighs. " Ok, but only until they get back on their feet." Usagi's Aunt walks in the house.  " Yes!" Usagi hugs Leo. Leo blushes a lot, and shyly hugs back. 

Leo was one of the first ones up. He walks outside, and looks up at the stars, he never seen these before... " Their pretty, right?" Leo looks over to his right. It was Usagi. " I never seen them like this." Leo admitted. " Why?" Usagi asks, tilting his head. " Where I live, we have to hide. No one can see us.... Our world, is not like our world." Leo signs, and looks away. " So is that why your a Ninja? I'm guessing Ninja's are the good guys of your world?" Usagi asks. Leo just looks away, and didn't respond.