Chapter 4: New Face

(T/W; some 🍋 in this)

Phoebe's POV:

When I woke up this morning, I felt excited. Of course this is how I am everyday ever since I met Amity. When I saw her in the bathroom that very day, I promised shelf that I would protect her in every way. I care for her. After talking to her and her friends during lunch. Classes went by so slow. Finally, I went to my final class of the day with my guy best friend, Mark. "Hey Phoebe!" He called out from his seat. I went over and sat next to him. "Hey Mark,"I said putting my books down. We talked for a bit before the teacher came in and started his lesson.

I was bored out of my damn mind. I couldn't focus and all I hear is just the teacher mumbling. I turned to look at Mark. He was paying attention, writing down notes. He's such a smartass. Can't relate unfortunately. I was dozing off when the bell rang, scaring the shit out of me.

I quickly packed my stuff, well more like shoving them into my bag and got up. I was waiting for Mark but he was taking his sweet time to pack his stuff. "Hurry up, Mark!" He looked at me then rolled his eyes. "Calm down Phoebe. Why are you so in a rush for?" He laughed. "Well Amity texted me this morning that she wanted me to meet someone." He smile faltered. "Who?" I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Dummy how can I know who? C'mon." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out to the front of the school. Amity told me to wait for her here. I'm so excited to meet whoever this person is.

Amity's POV:

The the final bell rang for the day, I packed my stuff and got out of class. I waited in front of Luz's class before I saw her coming out. When I did I called out to her. She quickly turned her head into my direction and smiled. I quickly ran to her and well...jumped onto her. She caught me and spun me around. "Luz! Put me down!" I giggled. "Hey, I haven't seen my princess in so long. I miss you so much." My face heated up as I smiled. "I miss you too Luz. Oh yeah, c'mon." I dragged her out of the school to look for Phoebe. I saw her chatting with Mark by the garden. She looked up from him and saw me.

She waved me over and I quickly pulled Luz as we speed walk towards her. "Hi Phoebe!" I beamed. "Hey. Is this your friend you wanted to introduce me to?" She questioned gesturing to Luz who just had a smile on her face. "Well...this is Luz." Luz waved at her and Phoebe happily returned the gesture. "Wait Luz? Isn't- wait...is she your girlfriend?!" I nod my head rapidly. "Surprise. I'm glad that you get to meet her Phoebe." I hook my arms around Luz's. "Nice to meet you Phoebe. Thanks for keep Amity company while I was in my deathbed."

"Luz," I pouted. "What? I'm kidding but like, it is my deathbed." I rolled my eyes playfully when Mark spoke up. "Hey Phoebe I gotta go. See you later?" He said. Phoebe nodded her head and waved him off. "Well, I gotta take a bath, couch made us run an extra mile today and I didn't had time to shower," Luz said. I pushed her away in a joking manner. "Eww, Luz." She laughed and walked off to the dorms. Me and Phoebe followed behind her as we talked about random things.

Luz got in her dorm and I talked with Phoebe in front of hers for while until I don't know, around 4? By that time, I said my goodbyes and walked into the dorm.

To be frank, I'm surprised on how no one cares about how much time I spend in Luz's dorm rather than my own. Like, I guess Boscha and Skara is fine with it since they hangout in mine a lot.

I got in and saw Luz just sitting down on the couch with her phone. I walked into her room and changed my clothes and then dropped right next to her. "My god, I'm so tired," I say. I hear Luz chuckling before she ruffles my hair. "Who isn't tired?" She says. I scooted close to her and lie my head on her shoulder to see whatever she's looking through on her phone. We watched random cat videos or tutorials that showed up when she kissed my head. I smile. "You look so pretty when you smile," she says when she puts her phone down. I hum. We stayed like that in silence.

It wasn't uncomfortable, it was really enjoyable. My head on her shoulder while she pats my shoulder in a rhythm as she hums. Then she goes quiet. "A dime for your thoughts?" I said. "Nothing much. Just thinking of you." I smirk and look up at her, pushing myself up into a sitting position. "Oh, and what were you thinking about?" She looked at me with a malicious grin, "why don't I show you?"

Before I could react, she pulled me onto her lap. "Hey," I giggle. "What are you doing?" I look at her as I stopped. She looked at me in the eye as if she was asking for something. She cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. I melted as I felt her lips against mine. It wasn't like our other kisses, this was more passionate. She pulled away for a some breath as she panted. I look at her once before I grabbed her collar and smashing our lips once again. I guess she was caught of guard by this. She wraps her arm around my waist pulling me closer to her and I wrap mine around her neck.

She bit my lower lip asking for entrance, which I gladly accepted. Slipping her tongue in I felt in dance around my mouth as it played with mine. We went on with the kiss before we pulled away for air. Gasping heavily. There was line of saliva that connected from her mouth to mine. "Where'd you learn to kiss like that?" I whisper, still panting. She moved her head closer to my ear. "I don't care but I could show you more," she husked. I swear her voice made my face even more red than it was before. She looked at my and I subconsciously nodded. Dammit, what am I bringing myself into.

She kissed once more on my lips before she went onto my neck. I felt her hot breath tickling my neck making me shiver. She started giving kitten licks on it and I held myself back from making any noises. She stopped I was about to turn to her and ask when I felt her lightly suck on my neck. I bit my lower lip to refrain myself. She pulled back and looked at me. She came closer then whispered, "don't hold yourself back, love." I kept still as she proceeds to suck on my neck leaving a few marks. But I guess she wasn't happy that I still held myself back.

She went onto a certain part of my neck-which is definitely the pulse- and sucked on it. I let out a moan and I felt her smirking. Damn you. With my arms still wrapped around her neck, I grabbed a fist full of her hair and she lowly groaned. Holy fuck she sounded ho- WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING? She pulled back and attacked the other side of my neck with kisses. It went on like this for a few minutes and I hate to admit it but I was grinding myself onto Luz's knee and that only made her ego bigger. "Enjoying yourself hermosa?" I nodded as we continue to be intimate. It was difficult to hold myself back from letting out any sounds. Is this how everyone's first time was? I was about to speak when someone busted the door open. I snapped my head into the the direction of it.

"Heyyo! We were wondering if you guys wanna hang and why are you making so much noise Ami-"

Boscha cut herself off when she saw us. The others appeared from behind her. "Oh shit uhh." She looked away onto the ceiling. "Oh wow guys, a ceiling look." She pointed onto the ceiling. Everyone else doing the same admiring the ceiling. "Yeah uhm- maybe next time." They all quickly ran out of the dorm and closed the door. I looked at Luz who seemed amused. "Well that was unexpected," she says. I groan and get off of her. "Yeah."

"You're really loud."
"Shut up."

(A/N: Holy damn guys. Some lime :o tbh idk how to write lime but I wanted to put it in bcz I felt like I should spice things up a bit. Anyways it's 3 am when I wrote this chapter so yeah...i should sleep. So this is as far as I'll go for the time until I get time to write after my exams 🥲 see ya in my other fics and future chapters byeeeeee)

(Edit: i damn forgot the title for this chapter oml-)