Baby Names

Tony Stark paced back and forth in the living room, his mind racing with ideas for their soon-to-be-born baby girl's name. Y/n sat on the couch, a small notebook in her lap, ready to jot down any serious suggestions that Tony might come up with.

"All right, y/n," Tony announced dramatically, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I've got the perfect name for our little bundle of joy. Are you ready?"

Y/n chuckled, knowing that Tony's ideas could range from extravagant to downright absurd. "I'm all ears, Tony. Lay it on me."

He grinned, his excitement palpable. "I present to you...Derpina! It's unique, it's powerful, it's everything our daughter should aspire to be!"

Y/n burst into laughter, clutching her stomach. "Derpina? Seriously, Tony? That's a bit...out there."

Tony shrugged, a playful smirk on his face. "Hey, I thought it had a nice ring to it. But okay, maybe it's a bit too much. How about Jammy?"

Y/n giggled, shaking her head. "Tony, let's try to come up with something a little more...realistic, shall we?"

Tony feigned disappointment, placing a hand over his heart. "Fine, fine. Back to reality then. What about Electra? It's got that superhero vibe we love."

Y/n considered it for a moment before shaking her head. "No, it's a beautiful name, but I think we can find something even better."

The banter continued, with Tony suggesting names like Nebula, Quasar, and Rocket, each one more outrageous than the last. Y/n laughed, enjoying the playful back-and-forth, but deep down, she hoped for a name that reflected their love and the joy they shared.

Just as Tony was about to throw out another outlandish suggestion, he paused, his eyes softening as he looked at y/n. "Morgan," he said, his voice filled with a hint of seriousness.

Y/n's laughter faded as she looked at him, her eyes filled with curiosity. "Are you being serious, Tony?"

He nodded, a warmth spreading through his gaze. "Actually, yeah. I kind of like it. Morgan Stark. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

Y/n paused, her heart skipping a beat. She knew Tony had been playing around with the names, but there was something about his sincerity that made her heart flutter.

"I love it," she finally said, a smile tugging at her lips. "Morgan Stark. It's perfect."

They shared a tender moment, the weight of their decision settling upon them. But Tony couldn't resist one last playful attempt.

"Okay, hear me out," he said, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "What about Cannon? It's got that rock 'n' roll vibe, don't you think?"

Y/n burst into laughter, shaking her head. "Absolutely not, Tony. But nice try."

They embraced, their laughter mingling with a sense of joy and contentment. They had found the name that felt right, that encompassed their love and their hopes for their daughter.

Morgan Stark— a name that held the promise of adventure, strength, and most importantly, the unwavering love of two extraordinary parents. And as they looked ahead to the future, they knew that their little girl would bring immeasurable joy and love into their lives.