Chapter 6

Yunki POV ;

i was alive but for them i was dead .i myself didn't know what on the earth was happening......

i was paralyzed, i was not in my control seemed like that devil did it .... with the corner of eyes i saw him he was still sitting in the corner.... looking a bit pissed......"huh what a rascal....i really wanted to shout it" but my body wasn't in my control. then i looked at my family they all were crying......... their hearts out...... they all were looking at me with pleading eyes...... but nah nothing is in my hands.........I was worn out being in this shitty situation...... like 5 to 6 later hours my siblings and my father were preparing for my funeral.

No NO NOOOOOO!!!!! this shit is scary how can they burry me .....i m alive for God sake..... i started cry but not a single tear dropped from my eyes......wow!!!!!

my mother was holding my hand and kissing it ..... with teary eyes she was looking at my face.....then what she said made me shocked.

Yunki's mom : oh my precious baby how could u die....no u cant !!!!! baby open your eyes .... please ....please open ur eyes....it can't be happened she told me years ago that he will come to take you. how can u die like this ??? where is he?? why he is not helping you??? why !!!!! (Sobbing)

Yunki POV :

what was mom talking about....who will come to take me .....and why ???? and who is she ?? why mom was saying this .....(if she was talking about this bit handsome jerk).....( Thinking).

i looked at Tae he was looking at me ... he stood up , came to me, touched my burning face.....and bent down close to my ear....

Tae : i will tell you everything my kitten.......just wait a bit.......all of this.... is happening for ur sake....i did it all for you, only for you.... so u could live along with me .....i only want to take u in my world ...our world...where you belong to...........so, just have some faith.....all i want is your safety my princess.....please don't be panicked. nothing is gonna happen to you.........don't stressed yourself.........when u scare just think about me and i will be appear.....but for now sleep for a while hmm....

Yunki POV:

Yunki was confused......more then any one.....she cant figure out a single thing.....she was perplexed ..... she finally let her guards down .... and decided to believe him and his words for now. Rather than stressing out .....

After God knew how many hours later . i saw my self in a coffin.
All the neighborhood and relatives were standing ,ready to do rituals.

I was not scared his words were giving me strength

I was not scared his words were giving me strength....and unknowingly I was really believing him with all my heart.
even though he was the one who pushed me in this condition (jerk)....but I couldn't have helped it.....I knew he meant what he said......... Right ....he meant it .... As I was thinking about him...he suddenly appeared near the coffin and was giving me a slight smile. but tears were falling like stream....