Part 4

When shea was in school she had boys liking her and the funny thing the neighbor girl liked or wanted to hook up with the ones that liked shea but they didn't at all , Shea got hated on a lot because she was beautiful had long hair and was very athletic her body was fit ( right ) .

So middle school came and she dated but nobody really didn't know because she really wasn't supposed to be dating but her parents found out that she was dating the boy across from them he was a good kid and played football, got good grades.

But one day he was hanging with one of his friends  it was these boys that was after the boy that Shea boyfriend hung with,that other boys was after so  he went over his friend house and road his dirt bike the kind that you ride on the street the boys that didn't like the boys that was after the other guy thought it was him riding the dirt bike but wasn't it was Shea boyfriend and they got him which he got shot and passed .
It was so bad and hurtful everyone said that it was the boy fault because the boys was looking for him because they wanted to get him . Shea boyfriend was young even though it was puppy love they was close Shea used to go to his house and chill with his mom and talk then after he passed Shea always kept in contact with his mother.

They had a big funeral the boy went to jail but got out some how don't know what happened to other boys but shea and everybody was sad hurt from it. They wear t shirts at the funeral.
So one day Shea boyfriend brother one of them