I

!! hi everyone <3
second pov

There's a certain domesticity in the way her fingers comb through your hair. It's almost loving, the touch is enough to make you shiver. Feeling so close to her. Feeling like maybe...she wants you the same way you want her. And maybe— "Trapped in your thoughts yet again, I see." Her voice is teasing. You can't make out her expression due to the fact her head is in your neck. The only thing you see is her striking blonde hair.

"I do wish you wouldn't think so much when in my presence, little dove." Her voice is sing-song. She pulls away and you look her in her ice-like eyes. The palest blue you'd ever seen. "What's on your mind?"

"Us," You murmur, tilting your head off to the side. Her eyes almost flinch, but she hums instead. "What exactly are we, Rosalyne?"

"Y/n, sweet dove," Her cold hand reaches to hold your face. "You shouldn't worry about that." Once again, Rosalyne's words have you nodding slowly. She's always had a way of silencing you.

When her lips meet yours again, you loll your head off and kiss her back softly, the feeling of her body against yours, pushing you up against the wall makes your knees weak. The sounds of your muffled friends downstairs drives you crazy, hearing them laughing while Rosalyne has you all to herself. It's sadistically delightful. Until a knock on the door makes you two break apart with quiet pants.

"Hey! Rosalyne, Y/n. You two get the drinks yet?"

Rosalyne pulls away from you quickly. Too quickly for your liking. "Give us a damn minute Tartaglia!" She hisses, wiping at her lips in order to fix their deep crimson lipstick. You wipe at your own too, as the boy outside the door huffs.

"You two have been in there for ages!"

"They're heavy." You murmur, when Rosalyne shoots you a nod and you open the door. Childe crosses his arms. "Sorry i'm not as strong as you."

He looks back at Rosalyne who's picking up drinks. "Sorry," Sheepishly, the ginger rubs at his neck. "The others were getting a little impatient. I'll help."

You smile, as he walks past you and moves to help out Rosalyne. Your breathing regulates slowly, and you turn back opening the door wider for the both of them. "Why were the doors shut anyway?" Childe questions, a slight grunt in his voice as he lifts the drinks.

"It shut by accident when we got in," Rosalyne mumbles, ignoring Childe's persistence to take more of the drinks. She brushes past him lightly and walks to you. "Be a doll and help me carry this bit down, Y/n."

You nod quickly and take a few bottles, Rosalyne's eyes then drift from yours as she heads back downstairs. Childe sighs and walks up, holding a case in his hands. "She's so annoying sometimes, I don't understand how you put up with her."

"I'm just good like that," You chuckle, gesturing him to go first. He does with a reluctant step, and you quietly shut the door behind you while trying to forget the feeling of Rosalyne's hands on your body.

It had started the first week of college.

Your first year you were less than enthusiastic about being here. Your classes were hard, your professors strict. Honestly the first week needed a stress relief. And that's where Rosalyne came in. After knowing her nearly all of your highschool year, you'd given in to the unrelenting flirting she sent you way, and woke up the next day in her bed. You figured it would stop there, but now here you were..about to graduate with your bachelors degree in about four months, Rosalyne still having a hold on you.

Honestly you used to think maybe she wanted to date you for real, but you saw the way she'd flirt and mess with the other guys (and girls) around you. In front of you. You dismissed the thought as a whole after a while. What was the point? As long as you didn't think about that you'd have a great time with Rosalyne.