Chapter 9

Violet Belle Villamor

It was a rainy morning, and since it was weekend and my day off, Hunter and I had made plans to meet up today. However, we had to cancel our plans because Hunter is still in the process of fixing up his condo. I really wanted to help him, but I also have some reports that need to be finish.

"Lods, ang sama ng pakiramdam ko." Willow said, persistently bothering me since earlier.

"Stop it, Willow, may ginagawa ako!" I scolded her as she hugged my waist. I was slicing cabbage because I missed eating fresh cabbage with salt.

"Ang sakit ng ulo ko Lods, feeling ko magkakasakit ako." Saad nya habang ang clingy.

I quickly wiped my hands and gently touched her forehead. It seemed like she had a fever as she felt warm and her eyes appeared sluggish.

"You need to rest first, and then take the medicine," I advised.

"Samahan mo ako.."

"Saan kita sasamahan?" Naguguluhan na tanong ko.

I looked at her, at parang bata nanaman sya. She hugged my waist again, and to my surprise, she buried her face into my stomach, causing me to instinctively push her forehead away.

"Ouch!" she complained.

"What are you doing, Willow?!" I exclaimed, taken aback by her unexpected action.

"Lambingin mo naman ako Lods, alam mong may sakit ako."

"Have you lost your mind? Why should I do that?, you're not even my boyfriend." Naiismid na asik ko. Naiinis parin ako dahil sa ginawa nya.

"Lambingan as friends, pwede yun.."

Willow stood up, sinundan ko sya ng tingin palapit sya saakin. Nang makalapit sya ay saka nya hinawakan ang magkabilang balikat ko at pinatalikod nya ako. Pinapakiramdaman ko naman ang ginagawa nya. At ganon nanamannang gulat ko nang niyakap nya ako mula sa likuran ko.

"Willow! Ano ba!" Naiinis na bulyaw ko habang kumakawala sa kanya. I felt annoyed and pushed her hand away from my waist. As I did, I inadvertently faced her, napatingin ako sa ibaba nya. I felt something like a bump hit my buttocks while she was hugging me... What was that? Wait! What's wrong with my mind? Am I just feeling sleepy... pero naramdaman ko yun." I scratched my eyebrow and dismissed the thought from my mind. Sinabihan ko nalang si Willow na wag lalapit saakin.

"Lods... gamutin mo ako. Ang sama talaga ng pakiramdam ko."

"Ganyan ka ba talaga pag may sakit? Being so clingy, huh? Please, give me some space," I said as I pushed her away. She pouted and walked towards the living room, seeming upset or sulking.

I sneaked a glance at her, unable to shake off the thought sa umbok na naramdaman ko. Could she have it? Urgh!  It's a rare condition tho, with only 1.7% of all births having an intersex biological variation. Oh my God! Is Willow among the 1.7 percent?