vii. Honeymoon

He joined our lips. My hand travel to reach the nape of his neck and start intertwining my fingers in between his hair locks. My other hand holds his shoulder, and is the last thing preventing from falling down because i feel my whole body melting.

He notices me holding on and adjusts my body on his lap so we can be even closer to each other letting me lay on him. His hand still holds my cheek deepening the kiss, while his other goes up and down from my back to my hips.

In that moment, everything bad that happened previously disappeared. They didn't matter anymore because I was kissing the boy I like. Wait-

I broke the kiss, pushed myself up and started breathing heavily. "Is this really alright? I'm not completely over him Rin-" He forced a quick peck on my lips to shut me up. "I'll be so charming you'll easily forget about him, I'll help you move on"

His words cleared my mind. My worries left instantly. I kissed him again and he cupped my whole face before pulling away from the kiss and looking me straight in the eyes. "Will you be mine, princess?" I nodded but he retorted. "You have to say it with words." I chuckled to his request "I will if you'll be my boyfriend"

He exclaimed a joyful yay and hugged me tight, giving me thousands of quick kisses on the top of my head. That night, he slept over, cuddling with me in my bed.

I woke up in his arms, I tried to wiggle my way out without waking him up but I guess he has light sleep. He woke up, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back towards him. "Good morning my princess" He placed a kiss on my cheek.

I chuckled a bit "morning Rin, can I go wash my face now? You can go back to sleep, I'll wake you up when breakfast will be ready" He lazily nodded and laid back down. I got up, went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and stood there for a long minute.

I. Am. Dating. Rintaro.

My mind still couldn't process what had actually happened. That was my first kiss. And it was with Rin, the most popular guy at school. I started blushing and giggling to myself. But then stopped. I placed both my hands on the counter and looked straight at myself through the mirror. "I can't let myself get caught up in my past feelings. This is the present and I've moved on."

I repeated a couple more times that last part as to fully convince myself. I've moved on. I have, I like Rintaro for himself, not because I've been craving a relationship since forever.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before walking out. I was expecting Rintaro to be still asleep, but when I opened the door I caught him shirtless, trying to find something that would fit him in my closet.

I instantly brought my hands up to cover my eyes. Even though I had only seen him for a second, I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. "Hey princess, mind passing me a shirt? I couldn't sleep without you by my side. Wait, what's this?" He asked with such an intonation at the end that it could only mean one thing: he was gonna tease me about something.

Curiosity got to me and I unravelled my eyes to see what he had found, just to take a step back as soon as I opened them. My back hit the closed door behind me and he only had to take one step forward to pin me down to it. "Like what you see princess?" He had a wide smirk on. When did he get all the way over here.

I couldn't move, face as red as a tomato. His body was so close and he had one hand lifting my chin up to make me look into his beautiful eyes. His other arm was next to my head, hand on the door behind me, locking me into place.

I took a deep breath and came back to my senses. He's just a boy, very handsome but just a boy. I had to get him something to wear so I pushed him away a little, walking over to my closet to see if I had something for him. He wasn't too big, pretty slim in fact but very tall so he needed a long shirt. After searching in vain, I quickly went to my dad's room to find a bigger shirt.

When I came back with one he was sat down on my bed, like a dog waiting for me with a little pout. I walked over to him and gave him it before standing up. I tried to walk out of my room to go get some food ready, but he grabbed me by the waist, hugging me from behind while sitting on the edge of my bed. I turned around to see his face and looked at him pouting.

"Why won't you kiss me?" "Brush your teeth first, I hate morning breath" "Even if it's me?" He gave me puppy eyes. "..yes." "Are you mad at me? I feel like you're snappy" "a little bit yes, you keep teasing me this morning and it's been so difficult to live with because I can't kiss you. I'm annoyed"

At those words he let go of me and ran to the bathroom, dragging me with him. "I need a toothbrush" He had this serious look on his face now, like he had to accomplish this task without fail and as soon as possible. I reached over to the spare toothbrushes that are still in the packaging and handed him a dark green one.

"It matches your eyes, there's toothpaste right there. You do that and I'll get some food ready, I feel my tummy rumbling." I smiled at him and left the bathroom. Arrived in the kitchen I prepared us some eggs. While the last one was cooking, Rintaro came at me to give me a hug from behind.

Before sitting down to eat, we kissed, passionately, his hands cupping both my cheeks. I took a good look at him and he was kind of cute in the shirt with my baggy shorts that accentuated his thigh muscles.

"You do know you're handsome right?"
"I know that you always look effortlessly cute princess. But thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the view as much as I am"