JungkookxJimin (sad)

You and Jungkook were a newly couple..the two of you always like to spend time together...
Last Saturday,you tried to call he but he doesnt answered it....you call him many times but he doesnt answered.

You take a decision to go to the house that Jungkook and you live in.You search he around the house but..there was no sense of him at there.You take a decision to go to the cafe that you and Jungkook always visited

When you are walking leisurely at the nearer street,you shocked.
You saw Jungkook and your bestfriend kissing..your bestfriend saw you and smirk...

Your heart tears into pieces..you fell as your eyes began to cry heavily.You saw someone walking to you.You look at him.
Its Jungkook.You stand up and you slap his face...he touch his face and suddenly you saw Jungkook fell on the ground.

You saw Jimin your bestfriend stand beside you while gasping heavily that shows that he is in anger.

"How could you hurt her heart!You use her to get her besfriend....You think she doesnt have heart huh....just go to your f*cking b*tch 'new girlfriend' and stay away from her!"Jimin yelled at Jungkook.
"Oh so now you re backing up her..right..ok.i will go to my f*ckng b*tch new girlfriend and our brother relationship is now over!just go to her"said Jungkook in anger.
Shit.You heard that word as Jimin pull your wrist to take you to the park.

You and Jimin sit at the nearer bench and you started crying again.
"Its okay just cry..i will be here for you." said Jimin
You cry while cursed to Jungkook and your ex bestie.Jimin stroke your silky hair to comfort you.You feel very comfortable and warm inside his hug.
He touch your chin and make you faced him.
He kiss your cheek and then he kiss your lips passionately.You feel like there was a butterflies roaming at your stomach in his kiss.
He broke the kiss and wipe your tears with his thumb.He hold your face with his hand and staring right into your eyes.You blush with his action.
"Ermmm...i have to tell you something..can i"Jimin ask..
"Okay just go on."you said still staring into his eyes.
"Ermm..actually i really like you when we first met..but your heart likes Jungkook more....so i just let it go.....i doesnt want to break up our friendship but i doesnt expect that Jungkook will do this to you..i really dont expect it."Jimin said while crying.
"Its okay..eventhough its hurts my heart but im fine .....ermm is that true ?"you ask Jimin again.
"About what?"said Jimin.
"About the earlier"you reply him.
"Oh..about it....will you accept it?"said Jimin
"Yes i will..it can help me forgot about Jungkook and i will open my heart for you then."
Jimin hug you tightly after hearing what are you saying.You hug him back.
___________________________________________
2 years later....
"Jagi-ah wait for me!"yell Jimin.
"Aniyo..catch me first if you can!"you said while running around the house.
"Get you." Jimin said while holding your wrist.
He pull you to his hug.He start to tickling you with his index finger.You laugh uncontroltable.
"Yah oppa stop...fine..fine i wont tease you again." You said as Jimin stop tickling you.
"Promise? "Said Jimin curious.
"Promise."you smile sweetly to him.
The two of you live happily with him as your husband and you as his wife...
THE END
*****************************************
Hope you like it....
This is my first time so help me juseyo
Vote and comment this imagine pwease...hahaha
GOOD BYE
~MinHan~♡♥
Author-nim♡♥♡♥♡♥