J-Hope(sweet)

Today is weekend so you decide to hangout with your childhood bestfriend house.You have a crush on he but you doesn t want to confess because you scared it can break your friendship so you just keep it in the heart.Eventhough you always tell him your problem about your crush....he still cant figure it that your crush is you.

"ermm...what is he doing right now..i really miss him"you said happily.

You stuffed an earphone to your ear .you are listening to the sounds untill you reach his house.

You knock the door and there was no response.After a few minute,You saw Jhope open the door just wearing a boxer.No string of clothes.

"Aishh...wae are you half naked...did you just awaked?" you asked while your hand covering your face.

You slightly blush.

"Ermm..mian. Why did you came here anyways."he said as he searching a suitable clothes to wear.

"Are you forgot....you ask me to go to here and hangout together."you said cheerfully.

"Ooooo,i'm forgot...and im sorry y/n i was to lazy to get out so lets just have our boring day with a lazyness."He said happily.

"Its quite fun too....so khaja"You said as you pull his hand and make you two lying on the sofa like a lazy people.

You and J-Hope cuddle all the day untill the two of you starts to tired.

you stop and you rested a bit.When you are in the middle of rest you feel someone pull you for a kiss.you just let it go.You cant resist his lips so you kiss him back.

"ermm..how to say this....actually i like you for a long time but i dont know how 'bout your feelings.You can give me answer later...its okay if you doesnt have a feeling towards me...its okay."He said bravely.

you saw his face was blushing but at the same time his face look dissapointed.

"Actually i also like you too."You monologue alone.

You quickly pull him and give him a peck on his cheeks.

"So that was your answer huh?"He said while smirking.

You nod as your face flushed red like a tomato.

He touch your chin and make you face him.He stare yours eyes untill your face and his face got an inch of gap.He close the gap by kissing you passionately.You cant help but to enjoy the kiss,hug his neck and his hand trail over to your waist.He broke the kiss and kiss your forehead.

"You re mine now."He said as he lifting you to go to the bed to countinuing with your cuddle....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm done writing this hopie imagine~ Hope you like it .

You can request and follow me okay

Also you can follow my IG.My IG was @btsismybae

Don't worry i will follow you back...

Bye

~MinHan~SooJae~

>Author-Nim<