iii. Always An Angel Never A God.

Chapter Three, Always An Angel Never A God

    Rhaenrya Targaryen was named heir of King Viserys I Targaryen instead of his brother, Daemon Targaryen. The Seven Lords of the Kingdom swore their loyalty to her, to Rhaenrya.

    Sylvina was least to say nonplus of this announcement, the harsh whispers beyond the walls of the red keep along the seven kingdoms.

    A woman? on the iron throne? has the king gone mad?

    Sylvina really wanted to believe it, she really did, but she knew the cold truth.

    Nothing in life is simple when you don't have a cock between your legs.

    She knew this all too well.

    They will never accept Rhaenrya as Queen, they would rather die, eat their own flesh, fuck sheep than to see a woman on the throne.

    Nonetheless Sylvina will be feeding into her delusions. Rhaenrya will be queen, she will put Rhaenrya Targaryen on the iron throne.

    No matter the consequences.

    Sylvina stood next the princess, glancing at the knights below them. Even though the lady is just her handmaiden, Rhaenrya always insisted where she goes, she follows. The previous night they shared, their souls were intertwined as one.

    Since that night Rhaenrya couldn't spend a night alone without Sylvina by her side, she has found comfort in her in ways that the white haired girl didn't know existed.

    Rhaenrya rarely uttered a word to Alicent since her being named heir. It wasn't like she didn't want to spend time with her childhood companion, it's that Alicent distancing herself from the princess to spend time in her father's chambers without her knowing.

    The more time Alicent and Rhaenrya apart, the connection between the lady and princess grow in grief and lost that tainted their hearts.

    To Rhaenrya, Sylvina made her grieving heart a little bit lighter and her days brighter since the loss of her mother, the lady's touch soothed her through the darkness of her mind.

    She was artist and Sylvina is her muse.

    "Ser Criston Cole" As Lord Commander announced the knights name, Sylvina felt Otto Hightower sigh from behind her, making the lady straighten her posture.