August 27, 2015

Dear Diary,
Today was my first day at my new school, Harin High. It seemed like it was to good to be true. I expected it to be hard, and I wouldn't have any friends, and no one would want to be my friend, but it was almost completely the opposite. A group of four girls came up to me and dragged me into their little posse, I was asked out 7 times (2 of them were girls...😐), and was invited to a party tonight. Apparently I have that "look"... idk... well, anyways. I think I'm gonna wear a crop top and an mini skirt to the party, that seems "party like", right? Honestly I think they only like me for the money, my parents are the owners of an observatory, so I think they just want my cash. I'm really scared for this party, I have to "play the part", ya know, act cute, look cute, be flirtatious. Yea I've been to more than one party before, but never one as serious as this. I have to remember to have fun, but not too much fun. I can't do anything stupid, so if they offer me drugs or alcohol, I have to say no, I don't want this party to end up like the last one... I woke up in the hospital, apparently I drank too much, I had a seizure or something like that, and it was fatal. I could have died, but, the weird thing was, I don't remember drinking that, that much, but I guess it was enough to make me have a reaction to it. So, I'm gonna make myself a deal that no matter how tempting, I won't drink even a drop of anything alcoholic. So, I hope I don't screw this up.
Love,
Cece (the nickname that my new friends gave me)