Chapter 5.

When i came back from school, I saw my mother in living room watching TV and smoking.

- "So, do you like your new school, have you find some new friends?"

- "Yeah, I met Win and Tinn, they are both okay ig."

- "You're again with boys, when do you think you're gonna find a girlfriend when only thing you think about are boys, i swear to God you can't prove me that you're not gay."

- "Mom, when are you gonna stop with that thing, why can't you believe me when I say that I'm not gay, however, I saw pretty girl today and I thought how beautiful she was but it turned out that she has a boyfriend.."

- "How bad no one wants you, who is her boyfriend anyway?"

- "Tinn."

- "Oooooh so that's why you're friends with him, you want to know her better or if it's not that then you're trying to make her jealous by flirting with Tinn huh?"

I had enough I can't see my mother anymore, I don't know this woman but that's deffinetly not my mom. How can i bring her back..? I guess that's it. There's no hope innit when my mom thinks I'm a horrible person and that I don't respact people.

Next day in school i came first in class I sat on my sit and waited for others to come, Win and Tinn came at the same time, Tinn was the one who sat next to me but Win didn't seem to like that, he asked Tinn what the fuck is he doing with me, from his expression I could see that Win doesn't like Tinn at all, they started arguing and then they asked me with who i want to sit with, well since Win was the first one with who I sat, I choose to sit with him. I hope Tinn understands, I turned back to look at him, he sat next to Taya, looking at me like everything's alright. I was confused, why the fuck is he sitting with Taya again? Win turned to me to say something but i totally ignored him, he said it again, and again, and he asked me if I'm even listening to him? I told him to repeat it, he said that after class he has to tell me something very important. Hm, I'm not even that close to Win? What does he wants me to know? It sounds interesting.

After class Tinn run to me and asked me if i want to go with him and buy breakfast, but Win answered instead of me, "no, he doesn't want we already have plans". when i saw Tinn's expression I felt like Tinn was about to kill Win.

However, at the break Win told me something very weird about Tinn, I don't even know if I can call that weird but, he said that Tinn is a player, he already dated half of the school but he is only looking for a girl who will agree to have sex with him. His relationships are so short, when he sees that the girl he is with isn't ready for anything he breaks up, with no explanations.

EW.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM

EVEN THO HE'S 14 HE CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT.

Win felt sick again, I took him to principal and she called his mom, when i came back to class i saw Tinn on Win's sit, he already moved? I sat next to him and he asked me for my number, I still can't forget what Win told me, I'm still so grossed with him. I gave him my number and i asked him why he sat with Taya today, "there was no sets left", even tho there was i stopped questioning because it was obvious that he won't answer me.