Chapter II.

*Back to Violet*

Barb put her in cage and locked her so she won't escape again. But when she was locking her Violet feelt she's getting hot because of how she's close to her.

"Well, Pipsqueak ,you don't seems to want to become my best friend, but you know what?" She looked at her " I already like you " Violet looked confused but she feelt good in the same time "Strong women, y'know haha"
"..."
"Don't want to talk?, hmm, then you can at least tell me your name" she said standing in front the bars.
Violet rolled her eyes.
"Oh c'mon, man, I won't bite" she leaned and looked directly at Violet eyes.
"..ⱽⁱᵒˡᵉᵗ..." she mumbled
"What? I don't quite heard you~"Barb smirked at her giving Violet deep eye contact.
Violet finally looked at her."Violet...my name is Violet..."
Barb looked pleased and satisfied.
"Quite harsh name, just like for rockers" she took a chair and placed it right in front the cage " I like it" Barb sat down leaning over with her elbow on her knees with her legs slightly extended.
"Are you gonna guard me or what?" Violet slowly went to bars still looking deep in Barb eyes.
"Maybe" she replied "I'd like to get to know you better, because...you don't look like a Pop Troll"
Violet, looked at her with desperation, she sited down putting her head over the wall.
"There's something wrong with me..." she looked over Barb who was still looking at her but more...calmly?. " I don't...feel quite myself other days..." Barb softened and comes closer " Your music..." she turned at her.
"What about it?" Barb replied.
"I...like your music, even if I am pop i felt something when I heard your music"
"What about your parents?" Barb asked holding her head with her arm.
"I know ...well I know only my father" Violet tried to not to look sad. "I never met my mother and my dad was avoiding question about her..." She pulled a black bracelet from her small pocket "Dad told me, she gaved me this when I was small"
Barb looked directly at the bracelet and looked back at her .
"It's a Rock bracelet..." Barb looked at Violet right hand and saw pink bracelet.
Violet noticed that.
"...and that's a Pop brancelet".
"You know what?..."Barb looked at her with excited " You may be also a Rock Troll!".
Violet looked at her with shock gaze.
"I guess I am half Pop, half Rock..." these two looked at themselves for a moment.
Violet feelt she starts to blush and so do Barb but Violet broke the eye contact and wore the black bracelet next to her pink.
Barb straight herself and smirked at Violet.
"You can be a Rock Troll now" Barb said turning herself back to Violet.
"Uh..I.. " This was the only think what Violet could say, she was confused and didn't knew how to reply.
"Well...I might as well find your friends and took your string " Barb said walking away in a taunting manner.

"Wait!"

She stopped giving her a side eye with wide smirk on her face.

"I'm interested.." Violet sighed.
Barb hearing this released a loud "Yes" and called Trolls to open the Cage.

"Give Violet normal clothes, she chosed her right side" Barb walked away with full energy but Violet felt ashamed but still, she felt that she was following her heart.
The Rock Trolls leaded her to fitting room but when Violet turned to look at Barb she was already looking at her.

*timeskip*

After Violet changes her clothes to more rock vibe ,the Rock Troll leaded her to Queen Barb and her throne. Barb was talking to her dad and some man named Riff.
"There she is, Queen Barb" The Troll said as he brought her in front of them.
Barb turned around and looked at Violet ,up and down. It was noticeable when she started blushing. She stooded hypnotized like she just saw something ravishing.
But soon she get back of the dreams she huge smiled at her.
"Woah.., dude you have a style!" she said as she lightly punched Violet in her arm.
Violet smiled at her." You think so? Well I never wear that style before" she said looking at her shirt and back at Barb.

"Trust me, you look gorgeous" she chuckled having the purest and true smile on her face. Violet felt embarrassed and tried to not to eye contact with Barb but she still felted the Barb gaze on her.
Then suddenly they heard gasping and growling. Barb turned around.
"Wait, is that..." Barb paused." Debbie?"
The Bat cowered all with glitter landed on Barb arms." No! What did they do to you, my hairly little baby" she exclaimed holding him." Come here, come here, come here" she tried to wipe off the glitter of him.
"Gnarly..."Riff said.
"What is this?" She took the letter from Debbie mouth "Pop Trolls?" Barb cut the paper to take the letter from inside and cleared her throat.
"Dear Barb, can't wait to meet you , I have tons of great party ideas"
"I like that" the Dad said with excited
"Maybe you and I can even be best friends"
"Best friends?" She looked toward."Is she making fun of me ?" She looked at us with rage in her eyes. "No one says that."
Violet,Riff and The dad looked at each other with confusion.
"Friendship takes time and years of mutual care and respect. You don't just become best friends, plus, everyone knows I already have a ton of friends. Like Carol"
She pointed on her "Right, Carol?" Carol seemed to be eating and playing with the cheese spray 'cause she made a cheese mustache.
"Okay, you're busy. That's fine, Love you Carol" She looked kinda disappointed on her but then she heard some noise from the letter. She leaned closer with disgusted on her face but as soon as she did that the letter popped the Glitter on her face and started to sing " ~Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun~".
Everyone in the room gasped.
Barb was soo pissed of that she started to demolish everything.
"Pop music isn't even real music!,it's bland! , it's repetitive!, the lyrics are empty!. Worst of all, it crawls into your head like an earworm?! She was about to cut the couch in half with chainsaw but Debbie was on it, so she moved the bat and finally saw the couch in half.
"You know," She said exhausted laying on the half couch ."and you can't get it out...Uh, I'm tired now...WOOH... Hating things takes a lot of energy..."

"~Trolls Just Wanna Have fun~" Violet looked terrified at King and quickly at Barb.
"No no" she ran to her Dad throwing away the chainsaw." Look what their music just did to Dad." She gived him some weird kind of juice. " Daddy? Come back. Come back to me, Daddy"
Meanwhile, the chainsaw cuted hair some girl in half.
"Nice hair, Dude"
Violet stooded there in shock, it was just to fast for her.

The Trolls in the picture ⬆️ it's Barb and my OC Violet.